Selfless donations

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Selfless donations

by Carch » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi there,

this thread is mostly dedicated to the Nostalrius team but maybe an active member can answer this too.
First of all I have read the whole F.A.Q. section on the homepage and I used the search function for all forum threads. I didn't find an answer to my question.

I'm pretty new to this project ( 2-3 weeks) and I already love to play on Nostalrius. The atmosphere is pretty great and everything seems to work as Vanilla WoW did.
I just swapped in here from the official Blizzard realms and now I'm saving 13€ per month just for playing a much more fun version of this game. I would like to be a gain for this project but unfortunately I haven't got the time to invest anything else than money in it.
So for me it would be a great honour to support you guys with some money which I now don't give to Blizzard anymore.
As I mentioned before I searched for it and I didn't find any text about if you are accepting donations without the intention of getting something for it and if you do so how to donate.

If you do not want something like this I would understand and I would be happy to read some answer in this thread.
But if there is no problem in doing so it would be great if an official member of the team could answer me and give some information. Maybe there are more players willing to support you guys that way.

Anyway, no matter what the answer will be I just want to say again that you are all doing a great job and I'm hoping to experience a lot more of this cool project you started.

Sincerely Carch
Carch
Tester

Return to General discussion