Thank You, Nostalrius

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Thank You, Nostalrius

by Warchief0 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:42 am

I've had a lot going on in my real life, I'm not going to elaborate on my personal life but I would just like to take the time to let the developers and the community know how much this game has helped me out. I've been going through a bit of a rough patch in my life lately, deaths, losing connections with important people in my life and other things.. but I have to say, this server and community has kept me going. At times, it's hard for me to get motivated to do anything, even normal, simple, daily tasks. (such as getting out of bed) Thanks to this server, it helps me to remember a better time in my life, one where nothing else mattered but slinging magical spells and painful strikes via the internet. I've made friends, I've met a lot of great people, I've explored The World of Warcraft once again and it's helped me out immensely. I would just like to thank the people that run the server and the community that makes up the server as a whole. Thank you all so much, praying for better days as we speak!
"To live is to suffer, to survive, well, that's to fine meaning in the suffering." - Earl Simmons
Our chances of winning: 32.33% That's repeating, of course...

"Honeys play me close like butta play toast."
Warchief0
Tester

Re: Thank You, Nostalrius

by bearwizard » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:38 am

Sorry to hear about your struggles, but I completely agree with you on Nostalrius. I've been living with a feeling of pure nostalgia for a couple of weeks now as I trudge through content from 10 years ago. I didn't know how much I missed the pre-cata world until I tried making a character here.
Keep on trucking! :)
bearwizard
Tester

by Shaffarz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Warchief0 wrote:I've had a lot going on in my real life, I'm not going to elaborate on my personal life

I appreciate your humility, and hope things are going well for y-

Warchief0 wrote:I've been going through a bit of a rough patch in my life lately, deaths, losing connections with important people in my life and other things..

You just had to do it, didn't you?
Shaffarz
Grunt
Grunt

by Shqz6 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Playing WoW is not a solution to your problem, it's like saying "Thank you, drugs, I forget all". Carefull
Shqz6
Private
Private

by Zyxw » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:15 am

Shqz6 wrote:Playing WoW is not a solution to your problem, it's like saying "Thank you, drugs, I forget all". Carefull

This. Drugs are way better than wow.
Zyxw
Tester

Return to General discussion