News reports on Nostalrius

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: News reports on Nostalrius

by Dr. Doom » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Imbaslap wrote:
Lionheart wrote:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1751857331?page=161#3219

The discussion is somewhat interesting to see ! Many players that are currently playing on retail are favorable to legacy servers, more than I thought

it does amaze me how many clueless and stupid people play retail currently.. brain washed cucks I tell ya.

blizzard needs to open a legacy server so we don't have to hear the cryfest from retail babies because the next expansion sucked more. :) (don't like legion? cool, go play the expansion you liked then.. either way, you're still playing the game and blizzard gets your money)

many games and other companies already did this type of feature before and are still successful with it to this date. blizzard being ignorant on the matter just shows why their current iteration of wow is dogshit.

this "our way or the highway" ordeal is unappealing to future, current, and previous consumers of their product. in a business perspective, this is a sure way to go bankrupt. the only reason they are still successful is because of the name and the quality of game products made years ago with competent staff.

my opinion though.

Facts side with you though. In the last quarterly report by Blizzard, World of Warcraft for the first time since anyone cares to remember, accounts for less than 50% of the branch's revenue. They put the spotlight on Hearthstone having 40 million registered accounts, 8 million registering for Overwatch beta and other items.
The game will decline further and further, while Activision squeezes out as much of it as they can, while switching the focus on other products.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Healyheals » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Here's another article, written by Spudicus

http://www.gameskinny.com/e3r5i/blizzar ... ate-server
Healyheals
Private
Private

by Imbaslap » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm

anyone thought about getting Sodapoppin to push the petition as well?
might gain more momentum through twitch/twitter and such.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Salene » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Imbaslap wrote:anyone thought about getting Sodapoppin to push the petition as well?

as far as i know he already did.
Salene
Tester

by winfernal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Aaaand we reached 50 k signed on the petition.
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aurkanthis » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:30 am

Imbaslap wrote:it does amaze me how many clueless and stupid people play retail currently.. brain washed cucks I tell ya.

blizzard needs to open a legacy server so we don't have to hear the cryfest from retail babies because the next expansion sucked more. :) (don't like legion? cool, go play the expansion you liked then.. either way, you're still playing the game and blizzard gets your money)

many games and other companies already did this type of feature before and are still successful with it to this date. blizzard being ignorant on the matter just shows why their current iteration of wow is dogshit.

this "our way or the highway" ordeal is unappealing to future, current, and previous consumers of their product. in a business perspective, this is a sure way to go bankrupt. the only reason they are still successful is because of the name and the quality of game products made years ago with competent staff.

my opinion though.

I share your opinion.

Imbaslap wrote:anyone thought about getting Sodapoppin to push the petition as well?

I feel like he may be the reason for Nostalrius downfall.
Aurkanthis
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion