Warrior most played class?

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Warrior most played class?

by Drain » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Warrior is only top pick when you look at total, most of which are tanks, not DPS. DPS Warriors are actually quite few, as most people go Rogue instead for melee. Comparably, Rogue was most played DPS, then Mage, Warlock, with Hunter buried down at the bottom next to DPS Warriors. There's a few reasons why. Firstly is probably because the tier sets are all for tanking, forcing you to fill up with non set DPS gear for your entire raiding career. Then you have the fact that Rogues can control their threat; a Warrior cannot.

In Classic, most classes were intended to raid with 1 build. The others were not supported. For any healing class, it is the healing tree. With Warriors, it is tanking.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Blib » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:42 pm

The scans done on the server back when it was alive usually included a "60s only" scan aswell, so idk what you're getting at.

Also, LOL at the notion that tank warriors and warlocks are more abundant than dps warriors, and dps warriors being equal to hunters.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by norm964bgb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Blib wrote:The scans done on the server back when it was alive usually included a "60s only" scan aswell, so idk what you're getting at.

Also, LOL at the notion that tank warriors and warlocks are more abundant than dps warriors, and dps warriors being equal to hunters.

I was simply taking the total amount of lvl 60 warriors from Realmplayers and compared them with total amount of mages. And there were more mages than warriors, therefore I was wondering which numbers are actually the correct ones.
norm964bgb
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mastodon2090 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:48 am

Tseng wrote:Playin warrior is a passion, if the population would be 90% warrior, i d be one of them!

I completely agree. It's a very rewarding experience lvl'n a warrior to 60.
Mastodon2090
Grunt
Grunt

by Sevvy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:39 am

The most played class is the Undead Asshole. THAT'S ALL OF THEM!
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:50 am

Drain wrote:Warrior is only top pick when you look at total, most of which are tanks, not DPS. DPS Warriors are actually quite few, as most people go Rogue instead for melee. Comparably, Rogue was most played DPS, then Mage, Warlock, with Hunter buried down at the bottom next to DPS Warriors. There's a few reasons why. Firstly is probably because the tier sets are all for tanking, forcing you to fill up with non set DPS gear for your entire raiding career. Then you have the fact that Rogues can control their threat; a Warrior cannot.

In Classic, most classes were intended to raid with 1 build. The others were not supported. For any healing class, it is the healing tree. With Warriors, it is tanking.

Talking out of your ass must be a passion for you to spout out such nonsense.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to General discussion