Did Elysium just pull a PlayTBC? hah

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Did Elysium just pull a PlayTBC? hah

by nervous » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Forcerius wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard was trying to sabotage them. That's something Blizzard would do. And i'm being completely serious with no salt. That's actually the kind of company they are now.

Because people are just going to spam it anyway and spew insults and other BS while the only current thing we need to know is that they're working on it, which is obvious. At least that's why I think they did.

It's valkyrie's server. Trust me, blizz doesn't need to interfere. 20k players isn't even a drop in the bucket to them.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Dauneth » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:36 pm

It's way way more than 20k players, and if you multiply it by 12month of payment, You will receive nice number.

Dude above is right about blizz greed policy, that's why new update, new lore, new legendary items giving and even movie sucks... Marketing is prior for them. And If they don't hesitate to copy/steal ideas I think guy is right to suspect them for sabotage, to annoy private players and make them re-roll on regular. Weak effectiveness and doubtful.. But still possible
Dauneth
Grunt
Grunt

by Forcerius » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:37 pm

nervous wrote:It's valkyrie's server. Trust me, blizz doesn't need to interfere. 20k players isn't even a drop in the bucket to them.

Its the same player base as Nostalrius so why would they care about that, but not this one?
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by nervous » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Forcerius wrote:
nervous wrote:It's valkyrie's server. Trust me, blizz doesn't need to interfere. 20k players isn't even a drop in the bucket to them.

Its the same player base as Nostalrius so why would they care about that, but not this one?

They didn't care about either. If they did, then elysium wouldn't be hosting it in the exact same location as nost did.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kilros » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 pm

the problem wasn't the server lag, the problem was the inventory bug.

I don't get why people are saying that they're not able to handle it.
Kilros
Grunt
Grunt

by shietdawg » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:37 pm

ungrateful kid ..
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

by Rawyn » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:58 pm

server is still down? i cant log in. and also elysium forum is mostly down for me too
Rawyn
Private
Private

by Mimma » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:00 pm

It was up an hour ago. Rumours say it is getting DDoS'ed - the latency on the PvP server was pretty high so that sounds plausible.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Arx_1 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:04 pm

As we speak Nostalrius is under six (6) different DDOS attacks.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dauneth » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Blizz employee are busy ;)
Dauneth
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion