Question about the Nost email response time

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Question about the Nost email response time

by Sicha » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 am

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask this, but I requested a token a little while ago and I haven't yet received an email. Is it supposed to be immediate or should I wait a day?
Sicha
Tester

Re: Question about the Nost email response time

by Nostalrius News » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Make sure to check your spam folder. Lots of ppl stating theirs went there.
Nostalrius News
Private
Private

by Zepour » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

It took almost 48 hours for verification email to arrive to my Yahoo address, but it took less than a minute to arrive to my Gmail adress. Some peole haven't received theirs at all.

Use a different email provider if you haven't received the verification email after an hour and you don't want to wait any longer. Of course, check your spam folder as suggested before doing so. ;)
Zepour
Private
Private

by Nostalrius News » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:24 pm

I can also confirm that I've created a new account as of yesterday with a gmail account and received it instantly.
Nostalrius News
Private
Private

by Norjak » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Nostalrius News wrote:I can also confirm that I've created a new account as of yesterday with a gmail account and received it instantly.

Same. I got mine the day the went live with character transfers, so it's way less busy now. Even with all the traffic, mine was instantaneous. If you don't see it, check your spam folder. Or just have it re-sent.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to General discussion