a real srs question to Pottu

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

a real srs question to Pottu

by Calippo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Maybe im stupid or maybe i've missed reading something bc i can't belive im the only one getting bothered. Yeah yeah i know there is a new realm and that is very stressful, there is so much work to do and all of u are doing a really good job on that srsly, compared to nost start that was pretty smooth :D still just way to much players who want the old days experience. but here comes the kicker, i neither want a new realm nor a fourth vanilla realm, all i want is my nost token to be at it again. Haven't seen a single bluepost since 2 weeks about that Token generating issue and im kinda frustrated.

Can u guys at least make a quick update on whats going on with the tokens? not everyone is hyped about the new servers, there are still ppl just waiting for their tokens.
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: a real srs question to Pottu

by Calippo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:44 pm

well, crap haven't seen your post, but as u say "your opinion" why dont we get a srs replie to that?
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gorin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 pm

check upd section and elysium forum:
https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic ... ent-297076

thats all we have
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

by Calippo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 pm

so they simply dosen't want us to get back our chars or what is happening?
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gorin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 pm

no one knows, even Pottu. That's what they say.
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

by Calippo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:56 pm

feels like they either wanna split the community over all the different servers to have better* server performance or they just dont give a damn about nost currently cauz they got a new baby....
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Joseph » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:09 am

idk but id play nostalrius again if I could just get my undead mage back... grinded 2 months to get to r13 and I would just want to play again. put a lot of time
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to General discussion