Why would Nostalrius

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Why would Nostalrius

by Norjak » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:44 pm

...so badly tarnish their own reputation with the community like this? I have a lot of respect for what these guys did with the whole Nostalrius Begins project, but for many in the community, their reputation has gone out the window. For what? It seems strange.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Why would Nostalrius

by tijn » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 am

answer: blizzard
tijn
Private
Private

by skydron » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 pm

if this is true.. why they didnt tell us this or "leak" such an information... So all hate goes to nostalrius. But I think player have nice new home on elysium :)
skydron
Private
Private

by Killershama » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

I would not be surprised if Nostalrius made another announcement on Saturday apologizing...they almost obliterated the enitre movement in one day.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jaymizter » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Can't you peeps see that this move from Nost and Elysium is a well tought out plan?
Give the code, data and core to Elysium, help them start, and then do a 180 so sudden. Nost has now washed their hands and Blizz is not a problem for them anymore. Blizzard must start a whole new case against Elysium, and that just won't happen. Read between lines people. And Blizzard is now getting presure from two sides. That's why Nosarlius would. Things have never looked better for legacy.
Jaymizter
Tester

Return to General discussion