...10%, yea okay

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

...10%, yea okay

by BubbaJ191 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Okay, "you think that people didn't want to transfer, but your wrong." It's almost like you wanted instant gratification when it came to total transfer numbers, when in reality, a bunch of people >>> including myself <<< didn't even hear about the transfer until you already took it away (ONE day after you took it away).

And what made that even better, it took you >>> A MONTH <<< to not give any information, and then Pottu comes out to announce you will be bringing the tokens back just to have you retract that statement a week later.

If you released the tokens again for one week or less at this point, you would at least triple those numbers now that people actually know about the tokens and are pissed. But I guess that's a dead dream.

No words. We unfortunately didn't check the nostalrius twitter everyday since your servers got shut down. I guess that's our bad.

We had a good run boys, RIP the (Emerald) dream.
BubbaJ191
Tester

Re: ...10%, yea okay

by Norjak » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 pm

10% of former Nostalrius players - over 800000 accounts is about 80k
52% of Nostalrius active accounts - around 150000 accounts is about the same amount.

Just sayin - they're both right.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by tijn » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

yeah so Nost is quoting misleading figures including banned and inactive accounts....

while Elysium is quoting active account figures and not to mention Nost's token generator stopped working a month ago...
tijn
Private
Private

by Smokeit » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:53 am

Don't forget ALOT of people, really, ALOT of people couldn't even redeem the tokens when it was available. Filled with errors. Including me :(
Smokeit
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nazthrall » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

I REALLY wanted to start again, but my character is gone and Nostalrius is holding it hostage:( SO I bet that number is pure BS, alot of us want back with tokens.
Nazthrall
Tester

Return to General discussion