I still love Nostalrius!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: I still love Nostalrius!

by Malga » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am

Wirt wrote:
Malga wrote:They locked the thread because of this:
I hope germany invades france again. If this thread proves anything, it's that even the best people in france are just a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys.
They're ashamed. We're WoW players on the Internet. Who the hell cares about profanity anymore? Check the Barrens chat and you'll get more than a kid joking about WW2 in a matter of minutes.

I do, and I think I am not the only one.
After, I don't think it's necessary to explain the difference between moderation on a forum and moderation on a MMORPG chat...
Malga Warlock 60 (active) on Light's Hope
Yeani Mage 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga Warrior 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Neversay » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 am

Why would they pick Elysium and then change? How is that professional? It isn't, if they would start a new project under a different name under the US law, Blizzard would require to once again pursue a court order to shut them down. But that would be a very difficult task if Nost actually planned to host their servers in a country where US has no jurisdiction.
Neversay
Tester

by hellothereye » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:50 am

they just sold out and betrayed their own community . well what can you ask from a french ... this is history that shows what these people are all about . in world war 2 and world war 1 russians litterally saved them and now french are like russians are bad mkay . french people are betrayers and cowards.
hellothereye
Tester

by Arucado » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 am

They tried to take all away from us, they are a bunch of selfish cucks that didn't deal with the consequences that nostalrius would bring.

Thankfully, now we are in hands on Elysium who they have done an amazing work so far, so incredible good that i would pay them every month, i don't care at all how much good Nost have done if their choice was to take all of it down, i'd rather they did not do anything in first time than burning everything out. They are a bunch of faggots, and they don't deserve shit.

In my opinion with this last announcement they have lost all the respect they had from this community, or atleast mine.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Wirt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Arucado wrote:They tried to take all away from us, they are a bunch of selfish cucks that didn't deal with the consequences that nostalrius would bring.

Thankfully, now we are in hands on Elysium who they have done an amazing work so far, so incredible good that i would pay them every month, i don't care at all how much good Nost have done if their choice was to take all of it down, i'd rather they did not do anything in first time than burning everything out. They are a bunch of faggots, and they don't deserve shit.

In my opinion with this last announcement they have lost all the respect they had from this community, or atleast mine.
I wouldn't take victory for granted. Take into consideration everything Elysium agreed to remove from their databases and the fact that they didn't condone Nostalrius whatsoever. Furthermore Nostalrius staff is nested within Elysium. I wouldn't go as far as to say Nostalrius = Elysium, but it damn ain't far.
Wirt
Private
Private

by smilingbob » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Nost, thanks for all that you did to help unite this community and bring Classic level 60 WOW to the front pages of online news sources everywhere. Regardless of what happened recently, you should take pride in the fact that you brought Vanilla back to the mainstream consciousness of the WOW gamer community and took it home to Blizzard Entertainment themselves. Hope everything works out for you and best wishes in the future.
smilingbob
Tester

by Windowlícker » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 am

Malga wrote:They locked the thread because of this:
I hope germany invades france again. If this thread proves anything, it's that even the best people in france are just a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Ahahaha that's fuckin legendary, pure banter right there m8
Zer0Gam3s wrote:Do not go gentle into that good night, you french fucks
Windowlícker
Private
Private

by ivanm » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Why is this forum still up? Nost is over, you said so and they must know it by now. It should be closed and people should move on. Game over, no more coins to continue....
ivanm
Private
Private

by Malga » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Because things said here in the "past" may help people in the "future" ?
In order to help us making our own legacy... and make Azeroth great again !
Malga Warlock 60 (active) on Light's Hope
Yeani Mage 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga Warrior 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jaymizter » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 pm

A well designed plan from Nost and Elysium. I think they planned this all in advance. And legacy has gotten even more attention. Nost took a blow for us, (and alot of shit from us on the forum) so we can fight Blizz on two fronts. They are now clean, and Elysium has all their stuff. The tables has turned, Nost and Elysium is now pressuring Blizzard. And since Nost is not a problem in Blizzard's books anymore, Elysium is. And Blizz will never start a whole new case against another team.
Jaymizter
Tester

Previous

Return to General discussion