Nost devs, you embarassing yourselves

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Nost devs, you embarassing yourselves

by Sham » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:38 am

Calling us, your players, "pirates"? Asking Elysium to give your data back after you hyped that server through the roof? I remember everyone respected you guys, but now you making a laughing stock of yourselves.

>Our community has always been the center of our actions, and we still need to find the proper solution to please WoW community as a whole.

Here is a proper solution for you. Stop talking about legacy nonsense and messing with other servers. Legacy server is only possible if Blizzard makes it and they said loud and clear - they arent interested. There are no "fun servers", there are vanilla private servers. Nostalrius was one of them and was good while it lasted. You shut it down pleasing Blizzard's demands and turning back on your players. We moved on and now Elysium is where most people play. And what they care about.
Last edited by Sham on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Nost devs, you embarassing yourselves

by locario » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:57 am

If you guys can save some of your "honor" you must release source code. All ppl hates Nost since that "fan boys" announcement.
locario
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hellothereye » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:03 am

i used to respect nost but they just sold out to blizzard so good riddance to these guys.
hellothereye
Tester

by ivanm » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 am

Dont you guys know how to read between the lines? What kind of code releasing are you talking about? The guys are either under leval pressure from Blizz and contacted to drop it all, or otherwise got the letter to be involved in official Vanilla which would be possible. If it's the former, tell me, plz, what would you do, risk your careers, put families in jeopardy financially by entering legal disputes with a mega multy billon dollar company or tuck your tail between you legs? You know what i am disappointed with? You, us, the community... We should be called all the names you are calling Nost and be ashamed for it! Appologize at least and call it a stupid disappointment rant. You have no right to judge anything in life in advance and without info to boot? Something is happening, we dont know what, so shut up you lot without manners and a shred of decency. You disgust me. The attitude wont get you far in life if you are young, and didnt if you are old. I am trying to teach stuff like this to my students as a high school teacher, trying to help become better human beings. This can all be used as a great example of selfishness, ungratefulness, meanness....
ivanm
Private
Private

by locario » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:51 am

ivanm wrote:Dont you guys know how to read between the lines? What kind of code releasing are you talking about? The guys are either under leval pressure from Blizz and contacted to drop it all, or otherwise got the letter to be involved in official Vanilla which would be possible. If it's the former, tell me, plz, what would you do, risk your careers, put families in jeopardy financially by entering legal disputes with a mega multy billon dollar company or tuck your tail between you legs? You know what i am disappointed with? You, us, the community... We should be called all the names you are calling Nost and be ashamed for it! Appologize at least and call it a stupid disappointment rant. You have no right to judge anything in life in advance and without info to boot? Something is happening, we dont know what, so shut up you lot without manners and a shred of decency. You disgust me. The attitude wont get you far in life if you are young, and didnt if you are old. I am trying to teach stuff like this to my students as a high school teacher, trying to help become better human beings. This can all be used as a great example of selfishness, ungratefulness, meanness....

Clap clap clap nost fan boy, go and save nost, the code, and blizzard
locario
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ivanm » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 am

No fanboy, just realistic... They gave the code entirely and helped. That they ask the code back is just a farce. Anathema is a rebadge. You need to be severely retarded to not get it.Every single one of us wohld do the same if pressed. You would play with fire, with enormous company whose representatives have seen you in person and know your IRL names, jobs, all.... I dont think so? And over a game whose community members btw label you as scum, honorless cucksuckers and such.... I so dont think so If anyone destroys Vanilla community, it's gonna be you. Show some respect for people who DID awesome job and let you carelessly enjoy without asking ANYTHING in return. It is not about being a fanboy, but about being a good, understanding, and if need be, forgiving person. Otherwise, you are just a fat, no life, frustrated cucksucker....

Put a finger to your forehead. Would you be together with a girl who starts calling you names and looking down on you even if you were nice to her? When things were doing well they were great. When they announced the merge, they became cucksucker low lifes.... Then you kind of pulled yourself together and said, well, Ok, they are nice. Now again invitations to have your care- free tiny dicks sucked again! I wouldnt risk losing a bag of peanuts over you, let alone my job, family, kids, everything....
They gave the code, it is out, Anathema is a 100÷ Nost code, who was serious about the game got his toons back so wtf do you want? They did what they promised to do, we as a community didnt deserve that much, the lot of cry baby whiner cocksuckers that we are....
ivanm
Private
Private

by octet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:15 pm

They might know more information than us. Not sure who to trust but elysium does use a bunch of russian services like a russian mail server. top-fwz1.mail.ru
octet
Sergeant
Sergeant

by octet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

top-fwz1.mail.ru > 217.69.136.175 > Russian Federation

Make me a US server
papa bless
octet
Sergeant
Sergeant

by locario » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 pm

I dont care, no ones care.

I dont have time to read your boring post, fanboy

Good luck
locario
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Belzemuth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:06 am

This is the end!
Nostalrius this is the end, this is the end of your journey, please close this forum, now you have no more reason to continue, to exist!
All of your credibility has gone, that's the end!

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again
This is the end my friend, the only end!
Belzemuth
Private
Private

Next

Return to General discussion