Elysium is a failed project, we need Nostalrius back!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

by wowmad » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:19 pm

PLEASE, HELP US! We are dying!
WowMad
Against any intolerance in the form of confrontation over the beautiful people
wowmad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Elysium is a failed project, we need Nostalrius back!

by RepublicanNatio » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN74Gds8QAM

I bet elysium wish they had the nost anti cheat, this video was from a week ago lol.
RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

by vanillaplayer2016 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 am

i would like to see nostalrius come back the way it was before.
nostalrius so so much better thn elysium. it was gaining population fast while elysium is currently losing population fast
vanillaplayer2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

by azamous » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:30 am

RepublicanNatio wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN74Gds8QAM

I bet elysium wish they had the nost anti cheat, this video was from a week ago lol.

It has been awful since launch, it was one of the factors that made me dislike the server from the start, but I still gave them a chance to prove that they were worthy.

vanillaplayer2016 wrote:i would like to see nostalrius come back the way it was before.
nostalrius so so much better thn elysium. it was gaining population fast while elysium is currently losing population fast

I'd like to see it too, but I'm certain that Nostalrius staff, Viper and Daemon have all moved on with their lives, I doubt they even think about Nostalrius anymore or anything that happened before or after it. If anything, as RepublicanNatio has mentioned in another thread, if we're likely to get anything, it's in 6 days on April 10th, we may get an announcement but I'm not holding up my hand for it as it will likely not happen at all, that's best case scenario in my mind and best case scenarios rarely ever come to reality. :|

This place is basically a ghost-town of people who don't want to move on and as soon as the domain runs out, this place will be gone forever and so will our means of connection and communication. Maybe in a few years we'll all see each other online on another server and have a nice nostalgic chat reminiscing about Nostalrius and the good times that were had. I am under the illusion that it will never come back but I still come here regularly to see if anything new has happened. I've got problems. :lol:
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xaeminos » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:11 pm

couldn't help but read the background chat. lol @ people who reserve loot. *sigh* at this generation of self entitled kids.
Xaeminos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by RepublicanNatio » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:33 am

Damn bros, tomorrow will mark the year anniversary that nost announced it would be shutting its doors on april 10th. I was right in the middle of the pvp grind (just hit centurion). I remember on that day the honor maintenance
was late (like 4 pm EST), took a nap, and woke up to 3k online instead of the usual 12k, wondering wtf is going on, thinking maybe the server restarted....till i saw the general chat in org.....phuck
RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

by azamous » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 pm

RepublicanNatio wrote:Damn bros, tomorrow will mark the year anniversary that nost announced it would be shutting its doors on april 10th. I was right in the middle of the pvp grind (just hit centurion). I remember on that day the honor maintenance
was late (like 4 pm EST), took a nap, and woke up to 3k online instead of the usual 12k, wondering wtf is going on, thinking maybe the server restarted....till i saw the general chat in org.....phuck

I was offline at the time, I logged on shortly after the announcement... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzaXf1tRR0

April 6th. I feel like Nostalrius won't say anything tomorrow though. :(
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aiir » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Gee if only everyone had pointed out what a mess valkyrie/elysium was before this merger happened... oh wait...........
Aiir
Private
Private

by azamous » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Looks like no announcement is coming :lol: ;)

Aiir wrote:Gee if only everyone had pointed out what a mess valkyrie/elysium was before this merger happened... oh wait...........

Yeah :mrgreen:

They broke my disclaimer on the forums for discussion about population: https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic ... minishing/

Shenna resigns. Pottu resigned. All of Nostalrius has broken away from them. Place is open source now, kind of a joke realistically.

Viper and Daemon haven't visited in months. Nothing new is gonna come, but I didn't expect so anyway!
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by RepublicanNatio » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 am

They might say something on the 10th since that was the day it officially shut down. Highly doubt it tho.
RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to General discussion