I am GM Vaelanor

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: I am GM Vaelanor

by Zerfall » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:17 am

Chill out time until retail Vanilla hits.

Have some you-time.

Can I get an amen up in here?
Zerfall
Private
Private

by Overtime » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:21 am

Just gonna enjoy other games before classic comes out.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mud » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:29 am

Microscope aka Link(Head QA) aka RedAlert Is a liar, and a cheater. He abused GM powers, and I am surprised Vaelanor here let him continue on his merry way. Pottu also unbanned gold buyers, and sellers months, and months ago. Don't act all high and mighty when Anathema was a 600 NA peak and unbanned so
many ppl.

Image 5/14 -5/17 In Inforge.

Image Logged in for 20-30 mins on 5/18. Still in Ironforge. No world buffs, or DM buffs. Hasn't been online since.

He was summoned with Full world buffs, flask of titans, Zanza, while never leaving Ironforge, and had them all ticking in felwood... Interesting.

Were you and Pottu not getting any money anymore, or what? I know retail is soon(Thank fucking christ) But damn. We have a guy known for shady shit doing shady shit. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Badtank will world first retail vanilla
Badtank is god.
Badtank is wise.
Badtank is king
Sontank 2040.
Entitled best tank Badtank
Mud
Sergeant
Sergeant

by chase » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 am

Not like someone should be surprised by this, every private server is somewhat a potato in a way that there's always a GM who will do things like these.

At the end of a day, they have to make $$$ nothing personal just business.
chase
Tester

by mattisalegend4ever » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am

hopefully badtank doesn't pass away before classic release I know he's getting up there in age

- matt
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Eloah » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 am

wew
Eloah
Private
Private

by Starvoid » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:43 am

this is sad
please blizz, launch vanilla already
be the best you can be
Starvoid
Tester

by Morwares » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 am

Not this shit again pls.
Morwares
Private
Private

by Morwares » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm

They all are shady, but why is this so matter for you? I'm here to play vanilla and I was not bothered by this donation on Elysium and Nost: It did not hurt to play I mean. For me no Difference between Crogge and Whitekidney but I don't care.
Kronos II had a shop but ppl played there. And The Elysium was not so good like Kronos II for me btw ppl are gone.

If you would say that this is not Blizzlike - Blizzlike is impossible, Blizzard have the Subscription, they have a store with cute pets and mounts, here you want FREE Blizzlike! It's not a dream cmon. Wake up! How many of yours did any donations(free donations) to the server? No one won't spent own money on the server for you to play. There is always will be Crogge, Whitekidney e.t.c if it makes you worry - do not play private servers(because that is how it works at any private server and The Nost was not an exception as I think But this does not prevent you from nostalgia) and do not make surprised face after all.
Morwares
Private
Private

by Docholy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Classic is coming nerds, let the private server community spill its guts now. Confess your sins and lets the community ridicule you! You all s
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion