What you'd like to have in TBC that was never implemented

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Re: What you'd like to have in TBC that was never implemente

by Forest » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Nost will never deviate from any Blizzlike features unless it is required because of the server population (Dynamic spawn).

Non-population impacting aspects of the game like RBGs, AoE Looting, and Flying will never be altered in any way to fit the whining of the forums.

This could be a fun thread to speculate nice features that Blizz eventually implemented in later expansions but don't fool yourself into thinking Nost will ever be anything than Blizzlike.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by soundwave123 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Forest wrote:Nost will never deviate from any Blizzlike features unless it is required because of the server population (Dynamic spawn).

Non-population impacting aspects of the game like RBGs, AoE Looting, and Flying will never be altered in any way to fit the whining of the forums.

This could be a fun thread to speculate nice features that Blizz eventually implemented in later expansions but don't fool yourself into thinking Nost will ever be anything than Blizzlike.

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is the core values that the Nostalrius development team intends to stick by. Having a fun thread is good, but maybe change the title to make people aware this is a dream topic and nothing more.

Thanks!
soundwave123
Private
Private

by Rylox » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

AoE loot the only convenience thing I like.
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by frilov » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Fly mount 150% instead 60% would be good change. Also barber, that's a good thing.
frilov
Tester

by Botmaster5 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Two words...

DUAL TALENT SPECIALIZATION

thank you
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Quickbowjob » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Mini-map setting to show low level quests, it got added in 3.0.2 :cry:
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nowitzki41 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 am

Botmaster5 wrote:Two words...

DUAL TALENT SPECIALIZATION

thank you

This, without a doubt. Amazing feature.
Nowitzki - Dwarf Warrior
Skullcandy - Undead Mage
Nowitzki41
Private
Private

by Basard » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:26 am

soundwave123 wrote:
Forest wrote:Nost will never deviate from any Blizzlike features unless it is required because of the server population (Dynamic spawn).

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is the core values that the Nostalrius development team intends to stick by. Having a fun thread is good, but maybe change the title to make people aware this is a dream topic and nothing more.

Thanks!

People can read my post and see the bottem line of text. If they can't then they fail at life lol.
Basard
Grunt
Grunt

by Jeddite » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:52 am

Dual-spec (feral for tanking Karazhan, resto for lolPVP)
Disable XP gain (I like turning my bank/tradeskill alts into twinks and clearing all the possible content up to that level)
Jeddite
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pooney » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:09 am

A feature from 2007scape would be awesome for this actually. Basically they put an idea up for the community to vote on that wasn't originally in the game and if it gets something like 75% approval rate then it gets added to the game.

Problem with this is that while a lot of the ideas in this thread would make the game better. A large portion of the community thinks WoW is and was a perfect game, when in fact it has huge design flaws. Whenever these flaws are brought up people just cry go back to retail.

Personally I would love dual specs. I love pve and pvp. However, playing a port warrior in pvp is not very fun and I don't really enjoy pve as non-prot.

I also think slight buffs, or adding to gear for specs that need gear, to some underused specs would be a really fun new aspect to alter the experience slightly.

Sorry for any grammar , spelling, or unclear thoughts. Currently on mobile.
pooney
Tester

Previous

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion