Starting on PTR(Things that should be added)

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Re: Starting on PTR(Things that should be added)

by Caedum » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Robotron wrote:I just want the mobs to do the amount of damage they're supposed to.

+500000
Caedum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by zmandude24 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Robotron wrote:I just want the mobs to do the amount of damage they're supposed to.

I probably won't be on the PTR until they make the mobs do actual damage since I can't test a dungeon if every boss is a loot pinata that does absolutely nothing. I don't mind if the damage is heavily nerfed (50-60%) as long as the damage exists. It just doesn't feel right if the dungeons consist of 5 dps killing flashy loot pinatas.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by The Shortest Path » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:08 pm

This is for all dungeons other than Ramparts and BF, right? I imagine they weren't intended to be unlocked because they haven't been scripted yet, or something.
The Shortest Path
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by bakedgoods1312 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Robotron wrote:Automatic 300 profession skill upon training a new prof. Also, Rogues have to do the poison quest chain, and if you aren't Orc, you have to go all the way to UC/stupid cow land/Troll place to learn riding.

i 2nd that
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

The Shortest Path wrote:

This is for all dungeons other than Ramparts and BF, right? I imagine they weren't intended to be unlocked because they haven't been scripted yet, or something.

This has mostly been fixed. When I made that post, mobs were meleeing for 1 damage. The Fel Reaver was critting me for 6.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Soupa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 am

What would REALLY be handy is to have 300 First Aid given when you boost to 60. It sucks being a Rogue without First Aid, and having to go farm Linen, Wool, Silk, Mageweave, and Runecloth just to skill-up is not fun.
Soupa
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:29 am

That's part of one of my suggestions. I still managed to solo the Bloodscale/Darkcrest bosses at 63 without pots or First Aid. Cannibalism FTW!
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by SizzlMyNizzl » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:53 am

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
SizzlMyNizzl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Penntrollet » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

At Exodar, there should be a teleport to IF so people who tested Draenei starting zones wouldn't have to run all the way to IF.
Penntrollet
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion