Starting on PTR(Things that should be added)

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Re: Starting on PTR(Things that should be added)

by Valmere » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:46 pm

-I didn't spawn in IF nor Org
-Started with 2000g
-Character was level 1 with default skills
-No bags

Am I doing something wrong? Running to IF manually and talking to the NPC gives me all those things but in your post it says we're supposed to spawn there.
Valmere
Private
Private

by Robotron » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Valmere wrote:-I didn't spawn in IF nor Org
-Started with 2000g
-Character was level 1 with default skills
-No bags

Am I doing something wrong? Running to IF manually and talking to the NPC gives me all those things but in your post it says we're supposed to spawn there.

They changed it.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Øxe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:06 am

What about first aid, shouldn't we start with that as well?
Øxe
Tester

by Robotron » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:54 am

We should, but until they change that, we're stuck with no bandages in Outland. Call it "Hard Mode."
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by parmenides » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Robotron wrote:We should, but until they change that, we're stuck with no bandages in Outland. Call it "Hard Mode."

not making it sound easy, but raising first aid isn't bad. I'm literally leveling 1-70 manually and i've found enough to help a few 60s+ with linen/wool/silk get their first aid to atleast 200. I have a fuck load of silk on alliance, too, maybe 10 stacks or so in my bank if anyone's interested.

That being said, i'm at 225 enchanting and need to do the triage quest, which I hope works.
characters: Parmenides, Discern, Respeccing (TBC PTR)
parmenides
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:13 pm

... why would you level 1-70 on the PTR? 1-20 as one of the new races, I can understand, but there's absolutely no point in leveling 20-60.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by zmandude24 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:16 pm

parmenides wrote:
Robotron wrote:We should, but until they change that, we're stuck with no bandages in Outland. Call it "Hard Mode."

not making it sound easy, but raising first aid isn't bad. I'm literally leveling 1-70 manually and i've found enough to help a few 60s+ with linen/wool/silk get their first aid to atleast 200. I have a fuck load of silk on alliance, too, maybe 10 stacks or so in my bank if anyone's interested.

That being said, i'm at 225 enchanting and need to do the triage quest, which I hope works.

You are completely missing the point. They should give you everything you need to level efficiently in Outland, which means they do more, and ultimately find more bugs.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Robotron » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Exactly. There's zero reason to test the old world content because they can just copy what they have on the Vanilla server.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Previous

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion