The TBC Isvv Team (aka the “Test Team”) is currently recruiting new members. You can read more about our development plan and responsibilities for the IsVV team here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=37277
The IsVV team is responsible for the server’s Bugtracker. We research the correct behavior, document steps to reproduce the bug and forward them to the development team. We’re the team most responsible for getting bugs squashed. The TBC IsVV team will also spend time on the TBC PTR to help assist players and to do focused testing on reported bugs.
- 7-10 hours per week availability
- Trustworthy, honest and impartiality
- Knowledge and activity on the bugtracker
- A strong desire to serve
- Strong knowledge of vanilla content, timeline and mechanics
- Strong research and Logical reasoning skills
- Collaborative personality
- Fluent in English and strong grammatical skills
- No developer skills needed (SQL Knowledge a plus)
Send Nano a private message with the Subject Title “TBC ISVV APPLICATION” if you’re interested in joining the team. We will set up a separate interview time for the most promising individuals.