Bring free marks back

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Bring free marks back

by sanserof » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:49 pm

You guys should have just removed the exploit quest which got people to 70, now we have to walk all the way to our faction mount vendor which is a pain

Also we are not spawning in the capital anymore, also kinda annoying
Sanserof - Night Elf Druid
Weezie - Troll Shaman
sanserof
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Bring free marks back

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:02 am

Didn't we have to walk to our faction mount vendors anyway in order to learn the riding skill?
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Rylox » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:20 am

Robotron wrote:Didn't we have to walk to our faction mount vendors anyway in order to learn the riding skill?

No. The PvP mounts from the marks don't need riding skill from the trainer.
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:32 am

Ah. The warchicken I bought needed riding 150.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Rylox » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:58 am

Robotron wrote:Ah. The warchicken I bought needed riding 150.

Oh perhaps I'm the one mistaken. Was this on a character brought to 60 before that gave free weapon/possibly the riding skill?
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:14 am

Yes, it was. All weapon skills were 1.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by sanserof » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:45 am

Robotron wrote:Yes, it was. All weapon skills were 1.

They changed it so that when you talk to insta 60 guy he would max out all your weapon and riding skills though.
Sanserof - Night Elf Druid
Weezie - Troll Shaman
sanserof
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Milkperfive » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:03 am

I agree with what you guys say but i also think they need to be brought back so people can spam the quest or you need to do a server wipe already (which i dont think will happend as it would turn a lot of people off testing)

the reason being people (including myself if i am honest) have already level 70 chars with pvp weapons, with the removal of marks from the vendor, not only do you have to manually level up through outland to 70 you will no longer have the marks to buy the season 2 weapon, while the people who are already 70 are doing hcs and arena to get even more gear, as i would say about 40% of people regularly on the test server are 70 already, removing the marks and not wiping the server or removing the weapons from those already 70 is going to cause a very big imbalance on top of the fact the imbalance of horde/alliance is already in place.
esting
i hope something is done to remedy this so we can actually get some fair and fun pvp testing.
Milkperfive
Private
Private

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:55 pm

sanserof wrote:
Robotron wrote:Yes, it was. All weapon skills were 1.

They changed it so that when you talk to insta 60 guy he would max out all your weapon and riding skills though.

The skillups are in the game for all levels, it seems. Everything went to 305 when I hit 61.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 pm

they are not needed at the moment , maybe make the pvp mounts a free purchase or some gold to lesson starter character travel time but thats about it , play the game and get those bugs :D
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion