/PVP

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

/PVP

by Gmonsta » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Make people flagged in outland already!!
Gmonsta
Private
Private

Re: /PVP

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:03 pm

if you find anyone anyway ><
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Having the PVP flag enabled in Outland right now is a terrible idea. Why? There are dozens, if not over a hundred, level 70s on the server with epic flying. Originally, you could use the free BG Marks of Honour to exploit your way to 70 by buying as many as you wanted, then turning them into the Battlemaster for EXP, so there are tons of exploited 70s. A global PVP flag, at present, would just lead to griefing when people are trying to test stuff.

If they enable PVP, they'd have to wipe the realm first.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 pm

very well said robo bud
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by Gmonsta » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:21 pm

well, wipe the servers then!!!!!!!!
Gmonsta
Private
Private

by Robotron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:39 pm

No point in doing that until they fix myriad crippling quest bugs. You can't do a chunk of Zangarmarsh quests because the followup to the quest where you turn into a crow and see Coilfang Reservoir doesn't work, and you can't complete the tour of Shat because Khadgar's Servant isn't scripted, meaning the whole Scryer/Aldor paths aren't obtainable (this might fuck over some Terokkar quests, too). Also, you can't do the Maghar quests in Hellfire because the spirit doge isn't scripted at all. Lots of patrolling mobs don't patrol (Fel Reaver, Zangarmarsh striders, etc), caster mob pathing is beyond fucked, and Ramparts still has quite a few major bugs.

A good portion of these need to be fixed before they consider wiping the PTR, as these are very serious 60-63 progression bugs.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:29 pm

fel reaver is fixed. but yes before we consider doing anything like that we need to fix all of these quests that should be priority
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Indeed. Gotta do some broad strokes fixes for quests integral to progression. Once enough of those are fixed so we can at least make it into Nagrand without losing out on huge quest chains, we could do with a PTR wipe to test it properly. Once people can move through zones like they're supposed to, without being forced to skip around, we can look at smaller issues like X and Y one-off quest or mob not working properly, such as the murloc quest in Zangarmarsh.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by bakedgoods1312 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 pm

with all the quests that are bugged i still had no issue hitting 62 putting me right in the zangar level range perfectly. so the only quest that is a must fix in my opinion is the spirit guide quest for the maghar , that is a must! i ran ramparts twice and blood furnace once. if anyone wondered about grinding.
bakedgoods1312
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:42 pm

I finished Zangarmarsh and am a couple of bubbles into 63. I only ran Ramparts once.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Next

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion