Roll human on Vanilla server for EMFH?

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Roll human on Vanilla server for EMFH?

by ParkinGarage » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm

I am wondering if the TBC server will have the human racial Every Man for Himself which was added in TBC 3.0.2.

I'm a PvPer and wondering if its worth to reroll a human on the vanilla server in order to copy it to the TBC server.

Also it is possible to copy multiple characters from vanilla to the TBC server, right?
ParkinGarage
Tester

Re: Roll human on Vanilla server for EMFH?

by zmandude24 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 pm

That is preWrath and it will not be added on the TBC server.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ParkinGarage » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 pm

zmandude24 wrote:That is preWrath and it will not be added on the TBC server.

Okay, and you are sure about this? Also about how long time should I expect it to take for the TBC servers to be up, 1 month or 1 year?
ParkinGarage
Tester

by zmandude24 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:46 pm

ParkinGarage wrote:
zmandude24 wrote:That is preWrath and it will not be added on the TBC server.

Okay, and you are sure about this? Also about how long time should I expect it to take for the TBC servers to be up, 1 month or 1 year?

ParkinGarage wrote:added in TBC 3.0.2.

Yea, I'm pretty sure that patch is preWrath.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Uzephi » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:17 am

"Some months after Kel'Thuzad is killed" is what was promised... So was a few months after Naxx is released... So, next year sometime if everything works out as planned.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Robotron » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 am

The server will be 2.4.3.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by ParkinGarage » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 am

Okay, I just realized that Shadowmeld is essentially worthless for a rogue in vanilla as you can't use it in combat.
ParkinGarage
Tester

by Ashrak » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:01 am

ParkinGarage wrote:Okay, I just realized that Shadowmeld is essentially worthless for a rogue in vanilla as you can't use it in combat.

"Night Elf Rogues and Druids with Shadowmeld are more difficult to detect while stealthed or prowling."
From my understanding NE rogues have increased stealth equivilent to something like 3 points in master of deception. Only vaguely remember reading this somewhere, needs confirmation.
Ashrak
Tester

by Uzephi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:32 am

ParkinGarage wrote:Okay, I just realized that Shadowmeld is essentially worthless for a rogue in vanilla as you can't use it in combat.

Erm, if scripted right, shadowmeld gives druids and rogues one extra stealth level. Kinda like MOD, each rank of it gives one stealth level. If you are level 60 with shadowmeld and 5/5 MOD your stealth level is the same as someone level 64.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/stealth_(wow) Nice read for anyone wanting to know about stealth levels.

This also means you can be 4/5 MOD and still be on par with other rogues :O
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ParkinGarage » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:14 am

Uzephi wrote:

Erm, if scripted right, shadowmeld gives druids and rogues one extra stealth level. Kinda like MOD, each rank of it gives one stealth level. If you are level 60 with shadowmeld and 5/5 MOD your stealth level is the same as someone level 64.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/stealth_(wow) Nice read for anyone wanting to know about stealth levels.

This also means you can be 4/5 MOD and still be on par with other rogues :O

Okay, but let's say you as a Night Elf rogue duels a Human rogue and the human pops Perception. This means the human is very likely to get the opener, unless you as a NE just bitches around during the time you THINK that the human has Perception activated.

But then, if Perception is inactive, the NE is more likely to get the opener.
ParkinGarage
Tester

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion