Would be nice to know if....

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Would be nice to know if....

by Aesorn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:13 pm

*EDIT: question mostly answered in the responses*

Would be nice to know if we will be allowed to copy characters on the vanilla pvp server to the tbc server at release. Due to the statements they issued I started leveling on vanilla getting prepared for tbc but it seems after reading some forums posts it's not exactly official if we will even be able to xfer characters and what they technically said is that it's all "still in the air" regarding if we can or not.

Would be really helpful to find out as soon as possible if we will be allowed to xfer at release otherwise I think a bunch of people including myself are just wasting time right now leveling on the vanilla server.
Last edited by Aesorn on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aesorn
Private
Private

Re: Would be nice to know ASAP if....

by Valgatur » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:04 pm

I guess we will be able to copy our characters over shortly before release, to prevent others taking existing players' nicknames. I believe the vanilla server will still be active and old vanilla versions of our characters available at any time.
Valgatur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Uzephi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Pvp to tbc will happen. Pve to any tbc server is TBD.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aesorn » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 am

Uzephi wrote:Pvp to tbc will happen. Pve to any tbc server is TBD.

Ok I guess that was where I got confused then as the quote I am referring to by the admin after rereading it here seems to be talking specifically about PvE to PvP xfers. Thank you
Aesorn
Private
Private

Re: Would be nice to know if....

by Robotron » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:30 pm

It's so far off, there's no point in worrying about it. At all. Just assume you will not be able to do a PVE -> PVP transfer, ever, as that was something Blizzard didn't allow in Vanilla or TBC.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion