Like many of you I loved TBC.
When I saw that Nostalrius is working on a TBC server I got really excited.
But here it the thing ITS STILL LONG AWAY -.- (or is it????!!!)
So I had this idea what if we use the PTR to get started now!
The first thing I need to get straight with you is that THIS IS MORE OR LESS AN ALPHA THERE ARE GONNA BE BUGS, DCS AND IN THE END A WIPE OF ALL OF YOURE PROGRESS!!!!
To counter this somewhat, here are a few things to get done before TBC goes live:
- Lvl all the classes you what to play in TBC to 60
- Get the 60% mount
Don’t worry to much about gear, lvling up in TBC will give you plenty of that, same goes for 100% mount, money is going to be less of a problem in TBC.
Here is how its gonna play out:
We will open up 2 guilds one on Nostalrius Begins PVP (Horde) and one on the PTR (Horde Too)
The guild on live will be mostly inactive until TBC launches. The guild on the PTR however is gonna play out like a normal guild (HC dungeons, Raids, and some pvp).
The benefits in doing this are:
- WE CAN PLAY TBC NOW!!!!!!
- We can test out the dungeon/raid Content help out the devs finding bugs and so on.
- You will have the opportunity to get familiar with the end game Content before its live
- And once TBC goes live we will have a raid guild already which has done the Content and will hopefully breeze through it
In terms of giving feedback, I will Let´s Play all of the content (including raids!) so you can see what exactly is going wrong and hopefully fix it asap.
All of that will be on my youtube channel in crispy 4k 60fps https://youtu.be/Bo9frqcWH4o
SOOO if you are interested in this concept or you still have some questions hit me up in game just add me to you FL and w me when I am online.
Nostalrius Begins PVP (Horde): Genzur
TBC PTR (Horde): Genzur