Naxx and older raids on TBC?

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

Naxx and older raids on TBC?

by Smokeit » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 am

Hello everyone, I know the TBC server is still a while away but I always love discussing about upcoming content. I was wondering, with all the progress Nostalrius makes on the 1.12.1 server (releasing content, raids/dungeons, bugfixing). Will this progress able to be transfered to the 2.whatever client TBC will be running on? I loved to run Naxx etc with a smaller group of 70's just for fun. Or will all the vanilla content need to be 'redone' to function well? Or maybe vanilla raids won't even be functional?

Thanks for your input! :)
Smokeit
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Naxx and older raids on TBC?

by Caedum » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:45 pm

I hope so, I plan on making a 60 pvp twink.
Caedum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by christopher312 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm 99% sure that the raids of vanilla will also function on the TBC server.
christopher312
Private
Private

by Uzephi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Viper wrote:Development will start based on the latest release of Mangos core. As a consequence, migration of all the existing Vanilla content to Burning Crusade will be much easier, allowing nostalgic players only wanting to experience the first extension, to also have access to all the Azeroth & Kalimdor content. All the features properties of Nostalrius will be integrated once the Mangos core will be finished (anticheat, antibot, etc.).

posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=255765

They will copy the vanilla scripts and code over to the TBC server, so vanilla will work pretty much exactly like it does on the current servers after all content is released.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Smokeit wrote:Hello everyone, I know the TBC server is still a while away but I always love discussing about upcoming content. I was wondering, with all the progress Nostalrius makes on the 1.12.1 server (releasing content, raids/dungeons, bugfixing). Will this progress able to be transfered to the 2.whatever client TBC will be running on? I loved to run Naxx etc with a smaller group of 70's just for fun. Or will all the vanilla content need to be 'redone' to function well? Or maybe vanilla raids won't even be functional?

Thanks for your input! :)

Classic Raids are in the TBC PTR, however are not scripted well.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion