Husband & Wife playing

Account or connection issues

Husband & Wife playing

by elissa7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:02 am

Hi all. I am new to the server and realize that there is a no-boxing rule. I am completely fine with that, however, in my experience on different types of servers that do not allow boxing, I've needed to apply for an IP exception in order to play with my husband. Is that the case on this server? I didn't see anything out in the open stating this.

Obviously we wouldn't be playing on the same computer but I am nervous to invest in the server if there is any chance that we could be banned simply for playing on the same IP. I'm coming here hopefully so that you can put my mind at ease so I can feel free to level here on your awesome server in preparation for the release of my very favorite expansion (TBC).

Thank you!

~e
elissa7
Tester

Re: Husband & Wife playing

by Uzephi » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:22 am

Just don't /follow at any time and you should be okay. The staff actually would check to make sure two legit people are playing if they ever did investigate. It isn't hard by just watching you two play once in awhile.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by elissa7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Ah, ok - thanks Uzephi.
I'm glad they would seriously investigate before a ban.

I had attempted to get started on the PVP server a few months back and ended up banned without warning after looking for a guild in general chat. I petitioned for it's reversal but it left me nervous about investing enough time to get to 60.

Thanks for your help!

~e
elissa7
Tester

by Weston » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:13 am

I made a similar thread for this very same question about the Nostalrius Vanilla server and the answer was that it's fine.
52 HU Warrior
31 NE Druid
48 NE Hunter
Weston
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:30 am

Greetings,

the answer was that it's fine.

Please make sure that your wife does not take control of your character if you go AFK and vise versa.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Support