Need Help getting the TBC client to work.

Account or connection issues

Need Help getting the TBC client to work.

by Thaurin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:09 am

Since no one answered my question in the announcement thread.....

I downloaded the Excaliber client as was suggested, changed the realmlistwtf to say "set realmlist 178.33.122.86:3725", registered on the nost TBC PTR site, and typed in my name and password into the TBC launch screen, yet it won't work.

I'm also not the only one to say they can't login after following all the advice, yet nobody is giving any further help, so I don't know what to do (Nost devs didn't even give an explanation of what to do, or even explain where to go to get a proper TBC client since they don't provide one).

Either there's something else I'm not doing right that's a result of people not properly explaining what to do (as in omitting certain necessary details), or the server is just broken for certain people. Either way there needs to be clear instructions given to people on what they need to do in order to play on the TBC server, and if it's broken for certain people I sure hope it's fixed by the time the official server goes live or else certain people aren't going to be able to play.
Thaurin
Private
Private

Re: Need Help getting the TBC client to work.

by Ratlord » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 am

there is a specific set of TBC boards you can post on, please do this... thanks in advance
Ratlord
Tester

by Robotron » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 am

I just downloaded the Peenix client from the wow-one, and it worked perfectly without any fixes required (other than updating realmlist.wtf).
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Hawt » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 am

Im using the excalibur client just like you, and it works perfectly.
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:29 am

Greetings,

Please follow the guide that Alpha put up. It is a Getting Started guide. If you are still having issues after that please let me know.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Support