Career

Account or connection issues

Career

by Grandmother » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Good evening.
I can not unfortunately write messages , so I can not respond to a request for a post GameMaster , so I decided to write here with whom you can talk on the subject and fill out an application . I'm from Moscow and I can work with Russian-speaking players on your server .
Grandmother
Tester

Re: Career

by Nelythia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:34 pm

In order to be able to send Private Messages to anyone on this forum, you have to make at least 1 forum post, which has to be approved by the Staff.

Since you did that, feel free to apply as a GM in a PM to GM Teamleader Tyrael.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Grandmother » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Nelythia wrote:In order to be able to send Private Messages to anyone on this forum, you have to make at least 1 forum post, which has to be approved by the Staff.

Since you did that, feel free to apply as a GM in a PM to GM Teamleader Tyrael.

I can not unfortunately relation whatsoever with this person , he does not answer . Tell me with whom you can even talk on the subject of my question ?
Grandmother
Tester

by Uzephi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:33 am

Tyrael is the head of GMs. PM him. It may take a little bit for him to respond. He is quite a busy person.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18845
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 am

Greetings,

You can indeed send a PM to the GM Leader Tyrael on the forums. Title it with "GM Application" and he will get to it when he can.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Support