Account Banned for no reason

Account or connection issues

Account Banned for no reason

by Danthak123 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Hi, my account was banned in the wee hours of the morning for no apparent reason, I have never bought gold. I am level 26 with 9g I do not understand how that could be "gold trafficking". Please help me out here, really enjoy the server.
Danthak123
Tester

Re: Account Banned for no reason

by Robotron » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:12 pm

There are no GMs on this server to ban you. And leveling up manually is rather stupid considering you get instant 60s.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by varth » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Robotron more research paper less forum posting. Maybe if you weren't so busy posting 7x a day about how you hate cows you would have time to make it to ony and mc.

(1.07% of all posts / 7.49 posts per day) You are literally 1% of all posts on this forum that has 88,000 users.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:09 am

Robotron more research paper less forum posting. Maybe if you weren't so busy posting 7x a day about how you hate cows you would have time to make it to ony and mc.

Don't tell people what to do. Robotron makes his own choices, even if that choice is to hate cows....

As for your ban, please just make a new account and enjoy the boost to 60 since it is the Burning Crusade PTR.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Support