accounts getting closed

Account or connection issues

accounts getting closed

by Saltiney23 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:29 am

Hello so my original account was Saltiney and I had 2 level 30's on it hashirama druid and Anguish Warlock
I stopped playing for a couple months and I come back and it says this account is closed...so I think well damn that sucks but I guess I wanted to start a new toon anyway so i'll make another account

I create the account Saltiney20 and make a priest named Kulain I get to about level 6 and im already banned again, I dont understand why I havent done anything...is it because I dont do quests? I dont have a significant amount of gold or anything so I cant be "gold trafficker" the only reason I can imagine me getting banned is because I level up by grinding only and dont complete any quests.

Can you guys at least tell me why my accounts are getting banned, and unfortunately I tried to make a third account and it says my IP is banned from making new accounts,, so now im really sad I love this game and am really excited to play it and now I cant.
Saltiney23
Tester

Re: accounts getting closed

by Robotron » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Why would you level up manually on a server that gives you instant 60s, 65s, or 70s?
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by varth » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Robotron more research paper less forum posting. Maybe if you weren't so busy posting 7x a day about how you hate cows you would have time to make it to ony and mc.

(1.07% of all posts / 7.49 posts per day) You are literally 1% of all posts on this forum that has 88,000 users.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Saltiney23 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:36 am

I thought I was posting in the vanilla area this was my bad.
Saltiney23
Tester

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:10 am

Greetings,

Topic locked, wrong area to post.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major