Account Banned

Account or connection issues

Account Banned

by ogknucklehead » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:03 pm

So I am going to sing a different tune, hopefully its refreshing. My account ogknucklehead was banned for using a Multihack tool. The short answer is yes, I did it. I downloaded a MultiHack tool loaded it up and turned "airSwimming" on. The results were hysterical -- for about 15 frames before the ban. All in all this was entirely not worth it and I deeply regret using that software. I'll get to the point. I think its unfair there was no warning, it was just straight to termination; I was not doing anything super malicious like duping gold or botting. So I have a proposal: Re-instating my account with maximum warnings and a constant spot on the account watch list, because I am that confident that this won't happen again. There is only a level 17 rogue on the account but I can't stomach doing those crowded starting areas again. I hope you found this plea refreshing from the constant "I didn't do it".

Cheers,
knucklehead
ogknucklehead
Tester

Re: Account Banned

by Robotron » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:14 am

Wrong forum.

And you're not getting unbanned. Your options are to make a new account or quit playing.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Nothing » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 am

ogknucklehead wrote: The short answer is yes, I did it. I downloaded a MultiHack tool loaded it up and turned "airSwimming" on. The results were hysterical

That made me laugh. But seriously, you cannot expect a warning for hacking; that's just common sense. You're best off just making a new account and following the rules this time.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ithlien » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:10 am

Greetings,

Topic locked, wrong section of the forums.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Support