Compile Error on vagrant

Account or connection issues

Compile Error on vagrant

by devildog4355 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Anyone know how to correct these errors keeping compiling from completing, this does this on my Vagrant VM and when i compile using VS.

Code: Select all
c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>  game.lib(lstate.obj) : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
'13' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>     Creating library .\mangosd__x64_Release\mangosd.lib and object .\mangosd__x64_Release\mangosd.exp

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(World.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl TestEngine::TestEngine(void)" (??0TestEngine@@QEAA@XZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(debugcmds.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl TestEngine::TestEngine(void)" (??0TestEngine@@QEAA@XZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(World.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl TestEngine::~TestEngine(void)" (??1TestEngine@@QEAA@XZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(debugcmds.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl TestEngine::~TestEngine(void)" (??1TestEngine@@QEAA@XZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(World.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl TestEngine::Update(void)" (?Update@TestEngine@@QEAAXXZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>game.lib(debugcmds.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl TestEngine::StartTests(void)" (?StartTests@TestEngine@@QEAAXXZ)

c:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\vm>13>..\..\bin\x64_Release\mangosd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externalsf sys/procfs.h conflicts with ucontext.h...
The system cannot find the path specified.
devildog4355
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Compile Error on vagrant

by devildog4355 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 pm

devildog4355
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Uzephi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:15 pm

If you are trying to compile the mangos core to help in debug the server environment, best option would be to make a thread in the R&D section so others may assist. You might need to be a little more precise in what you are doing. I remember when I was learning to merge commits and compile CyanogenMod for my phone I had to give more than just the output like you did, I had to give commits merged and kernel and other details; more than just a command line output.

I haven't delved into the R&D of the TBC project but I assume it would be the same.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by devildog4355 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Yeah I was debating with myself on if I should put it here or in development. I will post it there aswell.
devildog4355
Sergeant
Sergeant

by devildog4355 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:54 pm

After messing around with the VM a bit i got the builds to compile and was able to get a test bench set up. although building using VS still does not work.
devildog4355
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Support