Research tips!

Gather in this section all the usefull links related to the TBC extension

Research tips!

by soundwave123 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello,

I have been trying my best to search information about the burning crusade era and what was true back then prior to submitting a bug report. Please contribute if you have a better method! Good luck!

Using the dates below I use the search tools option on google to narrow my results by date. Input the below dates and I can find information regarding the burning crusade era.

January 16, 2007 - The Burning Crusade released
July 15, 2008 - 2.4.3.8606 patch released
soundwave123
Private
Private

Re: Research tips!

by Decadde » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:30 am

If you want patch notes, just replace the last 3 numbers in the link but keep the same format.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-0-0

And http://db.hellground.net is a Copy of wowhead from TBC times.
- Dekk -
Decadde
Tester

by soundwave123 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Decadde,

Thank you for that! I didn't know you could pull patch notes simply by changing the end like that.

Also, huge find on the db.hellground.net!
soundwave123
Private
Private

by Robotron » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 pm

The biggest obstacle will be trying to figure out how things were pre-2.1 because they basically redesigned all endgame content when the BT patch came out, massively nerfing Tier 4 and Tier 5 raids.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Berverk » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:12 pm

I remember back then there was a HUGE World Nerf on almost all of the Quest/Rare Elites making the game allot easier. Not really sure on which patch it happened.
Berverk
Tester

by Uzephi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Berverk wrote:I remember back then there was a HUGE World Nerf on almost all of the Quest/Rare Elites making the game allot easier. Not really sure on which patch it happened.

That wasn't until Wrath IIRC, all the nagrand elites, SMV elites, HFP elites even vanilla quests were pretty much untouched throughout TBC. Even the Plaguelands raid quests were still raid elites.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rosenwyn » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Berverk wrote:I remember back then there was a HUGE World Nerf on almost all of the Quest/Rare Elites making the game allot easier. Not really sure on which patch it happened.

Rosenwyn
Grunt
Grunt

by Uzephi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 pm

Rosenwyn wrote:

I stand corrected. My memory isn't too great since between 2.3 and 3.0 I already had 4 70s so I didn't make a 5th until 3.0 thank you for finding the correct patch!
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Research & Development