R&D assistance from community about gear stats

Gather in this section all the usefull links related to the TBC extension

R&D assistance from community about gear stats

by Uzephi » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:25 pm

I am slowly building a Google Doc with all the gear changes that happened from 2.0 to 2.1 and onward. Currenly I have done a preview with two tier sets and will over the course of the beta testing, get everything possible onto this spreadsheet and edit as needed.

This is a daunting task and any help with links to stat changes on any items (gear, consumables, etc) please leave a link to validate the claim so I can add it to the spreadsheet.

I uploaded the first iteration to google docs. I made it uneditable but viewable. Sheet 1 is 2.0 with date stamps before 2.1 and sheet 2 is after 2.1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I hope to have every set done and completed in my spare time by the end of the week. If there is any item stats you wish to add, just leave a comment and I will add and update as time permits. Keep in mind, the spreadsheet is currently under construction and is only here for R&D purposes. I will make one a little better down the road if demand is high enough for it.

Version History:
20160312 2:20 PM -0700 GMT initial concept sheet. deathmantle and Rift Stalker tier sets with pre 2.1 and post 2.1 stats with totals and comparisons
20160316 12:26 PM -0700 GMT Added Nordassil sets (Feral, Balance and resto)
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Research & Development