Spirit-Based Mana Regeneration: This system has been adjusted so that as your intellect rises, you will regenerate more mana per point of spirit.
Is there a way to revert this or will spirit based mana regen classes have a healing advantage in mana consumption for the progression of the server?
- Diminishing returns on honor for kills is being eliminated.
- Honor will now be instantly calculated, and available for player use.
- Players that have the resurrection sickness debuff will be worth no honor.
- Added new PvP daily quests that send players to Halaa and the Spirit Towers of the Bone Wastes. These quests are available for Alliance and Horde at their respective local quest hubs.
This would make PVP too easy at the beginning. Before patch 2.4, you had to wait a week for honor calculations to receive and honor and diminishing returns was there, so a level 70 camping the same player wasn't ideal as after the 10th kill he gave no honor. After this patch he would be worth the same honor from kill 1, to kill 15, to kill 100, etc.
Shadow Sight now increases damage taken by 5% rather than dealing damage over time. Duration has been reduced from 21 seconds to 15 seconds.
Arena buff to see stealthed targets. It was better when you got the dot vs the 5% damage increase in certain situations.
Transmute: Arcanite no longer has a cooldown.
Can we please keep it a CD until SWP releases?
- [Ancient Lichen] now has a chance to drop a [Fel Lotus] where it used to drop a piece of random green jewelry.
- [Black Lotus] replaced by [Fel Lotus] in herbalism skinning tables for Outland creatures.
- Increased the chance that [Felweed], [Dreaming Glory], [Ragveil], and [Flame Caps] will contain a [Fel Lotus].
Fel Lotus were a little more difficult to get before SWP. Please keep the drop tables the pre 2.4 state.
A new jewelcrafting recipe has been added to transform 3 of each color of green quality gems into a single random blue quality gem. This recipe is available from grandmaster jewelcrafting trainers.
This made blue gems more prevalent and not worth much. Please leave this pattern out of the game until SWP.
Players can now turn in one of each battleground mark for an honor reward. The questgivers for this turn-in are the Horde Warbringer and the Alliance Brigadier General and can be found near the battlemasters in the capital cities.
Please remove this as well.
- All 25-player raid bosses have had their cash drops increased!
- All 25-player raid bosses that drop set tokens will now drop an additional token!
- Badges of Justice have been added to all raid bosses who did not previously have them!
- Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter Hyjal.
- Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter the Black Temple.
- Players who have completed the attunement quests for Black Temple and Hyjal will be granted the title of "Hand of A'dal".
- You may now fight Prince Kael'thas and Lady Vashj without first killing all the other bosses in their respective dungeons.
- The Unstable Cloud and Frost Breath spells are now treated properly as a movement impairing spells.
- Non-corporeal Undead and Mechanical creatures are now susceptible to bleed effects.
- Elemental creatures are no longer explicitly immune to poison and disease effects. Elementals with nature school immunities will still be immune to nature-based poisons, however.
- Gems obtained through Heroic difficulty instances are no longer Unique-Equipped.
- Loot dropped byDoomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker has been changed to Bind on Equip. In addition, the cash dropped by these bosses has been significantly increased.
- Scale of the Sands reputation will now be awarded in Hyjal at a much higher rate.
In short, this patch made raids easier and more accessible. No need for attunements, more cash from bosses, more badges. Some trash easier to DPS down by removing their immunities.
If there is anything I missed, please fill us in my fellow peers by adding to this thread.