2.4.3 Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

2.4.3 Client

by Ashix » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Since no one else has posted. I'll just post a link to a 2.4.3 client download.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rjl92 ... rusade.rar
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 2.4.3 Client

by soundwave123 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:52 pm

I haven't logged on today, but, I'm under the impression we need to sign up in order to test during the development process. If true, how do I get involved? Also, is there room for an individual like myself to help even though I have 0 experience in coding? I did however play in BC extensively.

Thanks!
soundwave123
Private
Private

by Ashix » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:01 pm

You can help by posting any bugs you find on the bugtracker and just playing through the realm.
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Siren » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:40 pm

How do you set the realmlist in this version? I can't find the file and don't know where to put it if I have to make it. Keeps linking me to another server.
Siren
Tester

by Nelythia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

This client isn't working properly.

The private server of which the client is, modified the wow.exe to automatically log you into their realm.

You can't change a realmlist since there is none and if you create one it will still log in the other server.

For getting this folder to work you have to get a wow.exe for 2.4.3 that is not modified.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ashix » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Hmm I didn't link the feenix client because they usually do that. The torrent for feenix does let you change your realm list.
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nelythia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:40 pm

I did download your linked client.

Both servers, Fee + Hell are using modified clients.

You can't play on other realms with their client except you delete the wow.exe and copy a clean, not modified, one.

But there is no "only unmodified wow.exe for 2.4.3" download.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chookchan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:47 am

Are you sure the feenix client is modified? I downloaded a 2.4.3 client from their site around 5~ years ago that has no issues on other servers + the realmlist is modifiable.
Beware Verycoolguy, hired by Mr Stormwind himself to slay the pitiful horde of durotar
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37506
chookchan
Grunt
Grunt

by Alyndra » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 am

i downloaded the feenix client today (ive never played on a tbc ps before), modified the reallist file and it worked.

ive played on the ptr with it.

google feenix 2.4.3 for the client, it's a torrent.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Holycola » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 am

Remarkably difficult to find a non torrent download for 2.4.3 that isn't using a modded client.

Anybody? Pretty please?
Holycola
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Getting started