Nostalrius Begins - Trailer

Nostalrius official media

by Viper » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:48 am

Despite multiple vanilla private servers, none actually completely fulfilled players needs. After 4 years of development, Nostalrius provides you the adventure you always dreamed of, as it was just before the first expansion Burning Crusade, a golden age for most players.

Nostalrius was created in march 2010 from the APS french community.
Based on a MaNGOS core and since the beta server opening :
* more than 3400 fixes were done by our team of 16 experienced developers,
* 2 others private Vanilla servers merged with ours : Blackrock and Prismatia.

During the Beta test, players discovered the high quality of our scripts and the robustness of the core system.
Compared to other existing servers, Nostalrius is the only one fully scripted and ready to run anytime.
Consequence : we'll give you what we have, not something we'll do maybe one day.

Multiple videos of the beta release are available on the internet, either made by us or made by fans during Beta tests to support theses facts.
Additional medias will be provided to show what makes this server so unique in terms of mechanics, IA, class features & pre-nerfed donjons/raids.

Subscribe our newsletter here :
http://nostalrius.org/
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nostalrius Begins - Trailer

by Simonich » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Just being here reminds me the first days of the server..

When I joined and server had 30 people online with boost to lvl 60s and blue gear with the title "blackened"
And now we're here. Amazing isn't it?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Nostalrius Begins - Trailer

by stif » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:11 pm

i just want to say a big thanks to the creators of nostalrius you gave us all a new home where we can nerd out !!
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Media