Message to the private servers community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Message to the private servers community

by Rec » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:25 pm

It will be exciting to see all the pvp people reroll because they don't want to miss out on all the fun even though they don't like pve!
Rec
Grunt
Grunt

by Sprees » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Having everybody in one spot is the most attractive thing about this server. Splitting the community in half is not a good idea.
Sprees
Tester

Re:

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Sprees wrote:Having everybody in one spot is the most attractive thing about this server. Splitting the community in half is not a good idea.

I think this has been beaten to the death already, you should just wait and see what happens. They're not splitting the community, they're broadening the service so there'd be more appeal for more players. In my opinion Nostalrius will have more players as a result.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Coreborn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:17 pm

There is no splitting of the community. If you gonna split a community, the second half of the community must first be in existance.
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by holypicklez » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Even if the PvP server population was cut in half there'd be 3k players on at all times, lol
holypicklez
Tester

Re:

by AverageJoe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Sprees wrote:Having everybody in one spot is the most attractive thing about this server. Splitting the community in half is not a good idea.

This argument no longer applies based on the stats given by Syrah. Check her other thread:
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20231

Nearly 70% of people that logged in during the test session were entirely new players that never played on Nostalrius before. Of the remaining 30%, half were existing Nostalrius players that had quit playing for a while. Only 15% or so of the testers were current players on the PvP realm. If anything, this demonstrates that the community is poised to grow, not split.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nefelpitou » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 pm

I started on the PvP server, but now I'm actually waiting for the PvE. I feel like I will be playing catch-up a lot less if I begin with everyone else.

To be on an opening server
That releases content over time
With proper bug control
And population

That is the dream
Nefelpitou
Tester

by messica » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 am

I would absolutely love this... Since i got started late in Nostalrius (about a month ago) I would love to have the chance at a fresh server and get to experience the leveling and progression along side many other players.... Plus I think a PvE server would be very attractive to many players... Don't get me wrong I love PvP but I think offering both options would be awesome.
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ragstal » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:50 pm

just create alrdy this pve realm or make some survey or poll for those who believe they want this realm to be created or not or even to see how many are the new players and how many the old ones
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ragstal » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 pm

here i make the job easy http://goo.gl/Gwschc
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements