Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

by Niko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 am

one thing I have to go give to Nostalrius devs and management
is that they allow us to openly discuss other private projects without censorship
this detail weighs heavy

it's nice
but the lag-people issue though........................
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sakatoro » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 am

Snouk wrote:
shakey1 wrote:Can i move my PVE character to the TBC PVP server? (will there be restrictions between PVE and PVP movement)

If this is about moving a character from the Vanilla PVE server to the TBC PVP server, I'm interested about this information.

Can we have more informations about the migration's operations from Vanilla to TBC ?

Thats a good question. I dont like wpvp, thats why im playing on vanilla pve, but I have to play on TBC pvp, because my arena mates will play there. So i would trans my 60s from vanilla pve to tbc pvp
WoW Player since July 2005!

2400+ Arenexp TBC/Wotlk/Cata/MoP

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HPU5 ... 0-4dAE7wUQ
Sakatoro
Grunt
Grunt

by ExplarimusFORUM » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Can I get a race change? I really hate being a stinky Tauren. Otherwise I'll have to trade accounts or level another Warrior...
ExplarimusFORUM
Tester

by Lamiskaa » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Well, im just affraid of that u will not give time people to njoy naxx progression, cuz they will go on tbc on release ...its good news but i hope that "Tbc begins" like 2-4months after releasing of naxx :evil: otherwise its fcked up :roll: lets see what more news brings us :|
Lamiskaa
Tester

by Wolfera » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Lamiskaa wrote:Well, im just affraid of that u will not give time people to njoy naxx progression, cuz they will go on tbc on release ...its good news but i hope that "Tbc begins" like 2-4months after releasing of naxx :evil: otherwise its fcked up :roll: lets see what more news brings us :|

if ppl will go on tbc immediatly, then they dont wanna enjoy the naxx progression maybe... it wont be a mandatory thing to go on tbc i guess. if most of the ppl will go after release (whenever it will be) it means that they prefer tbc (like me).
Wolfera
Private
Private

by Marcusius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Lol, the classic realms have loads of bug/delay/wintrade/queuedodge/spawncamping/exploiters/bg afkers/hackers etc and now there's talk of a TBC realm?
Tbh i don't understand why anyone who's deliberately on a classic realm would care/be hyped for a tbc realm anyway. I mean if you wanna play TBH, there's already several TBC realms out there...
Looks like Nost is just gonna let the ppl do their work for them (all the testing etc) and then try to release b4 CC, once again snatching another realm's release from under their noses.
Lol glad i don't play in this lagged chinese realm anymore xD
Marcusius
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Acebentura » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Gotta be asked, do Shamans on alliance have to start from 0? Or can horde shamans transfer to alliance and level from 60 instead?

I'm sure i don't only speak for myself here, but Vanilla as a hybrid who doesn't want to heal (on these servers anyway).. is a total joke. TBC needs to be released ASAP.
Last edited by Acebentura on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acebentura
Tester

by Capristo89 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:14 pm

another question..

they said you can switch your vanilla char to the tbc server.. but what if i want do lvl a new char? also 1x rates?
Capristo89
Tester

by Novin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Lamiskaa wrote:Well, im just affraid of that u will not give time people to njoy naxx progression, cuz they will go on tbc on release ...its good news but i hope that "Tbc begins" like 2-4months after releasing of naxx :evil: otherwise its fcked up :roll: lets see what more news brings us :|

I think a TBC would be positive for the vanilla realm. Those who are less interested in vanilla content would switch and you would enjoy less lagg.
Last edited by Novin on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Novin
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Acebentura wrote:Gotta be asked, do Shamans on alliance have to start from 0? Or can horde shamans transfer to alliance and level from 60 instead?

I'm sure i don't only speak for myself here, but Vanilla as a hybrid who doesn't want to heal (on these servers anyway).. is a total joke. TBC needs to be released ASAP.

You'll be waiting a good deal. Just because its announced doesn't mean it's anywhere close to being released. It took Nostarlius 5+ years to get vanilla to this level. Granted TBC shouldn't take nearly as long, but we don't even have AQ or Naxxramas in vanilla. They are separate teams but AQ and Naxx exist in TBC too /shrug
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements