Content available at release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Content available for the release date

by showtime » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 pm

ironsides wrote:
Skuggor wrote:
ironsides wrote:Post a video of debuff priorities workin good ok thank u

Phoenix video on youtube channel Skuggor33, post Molten Core / ZG (so BWL). I think you could see it there. And maybe even in the MC run one. Not sure, but lasy to re watch those ^^

I'd prefer a confirmation video that proves nothing was messed up by the debuff slot reduction.

ur so demanding
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

User Purged

by Tanks » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 pm

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post Hijacking; Improper Server Advertisement; Signature Abuse; Threatening Nostalrius users with statements of their Internet Protocols gained through Alixium.
Tanks
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aquane » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:05 am

Allowed debuffs in raids NOT LISTED IN ORDER:

Sunder Armor
Demoralizing Shout
Curse of Elements
EDIT: Thunder Clap, how could I forget about this
Winter's Chill
EDIT: Faerie Fire, forgot it stacks with sunder
sixth slot is Curse of shadows ONLY if there are more than 2 warlocks; otherwise use Scorpid Sting or Curse of Tongues or Mind Numbing Poison or Curse of Weakness or Insect Swarm(-2% hit chance) or Curse of Recklessness if it stacks with Faerie Fire, depending on which fight you're doing

last slot is Deep Wounds/Taunt/Stormstrike and various weapon proc debuffs(The Nicker etc), which means you can bring as many warriors and shamans as you want; these 3 debuffs and weapon procs I think will all compete for their slot while the first 11 debuffs I mentioned stay untouched by the application of these debuffs, though I'm not sure about taunt

edit: you can't bring any shadow priests unless you feel like dumping off sting/tongues/weakness/insect swarm AND faerie fire or demo shout; shadow priests need 3 debuff slots to be anything other than a paperweight, and you only bring them for shadow weaving anyway
Last edited by Aquane on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheLockKing » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am

Aquane wrote:Allowed debuffs in raids NOT LISTED IN ORDER:

Sunder Armor
Demoralizing Shout
Curse of Elements
Curse of Shadows ONLY if more than 2 warlocks are present
Winter's Chill
Scorpid Sting or Curse of Tongues or Mind Numbing Poison or Curse of Weakness or Insect Swarm(-2% hit chance)

last slot is Deep Wounds/Taunt/Stormstrike and various weapon proc debuffs(The Nicker etc), which means you can bring as many warriors and shamans as you want; these 3 debuffs and weapon procs I think will all compete for their slot while the first 11 debuffs I mentioned stay untouched by the application of these debuffs, though I'm not sure about taunt

I can't remember, but does the proc from Improved Shadowbolt take up a slot on the debuff list? If it does there's gonna be a lot of problems for Locks.
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Netherfrost » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:40 am

It does, and youre forgetting about CoR, it'll outperform the other curses on most encounters.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hatson » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:45 am

Sunder Armor
Demoralizing Shout
Curse of Elements
Winter's Chill
Scorpid Sting or Curse of Tongues or Mind Numbing Poison or Curse of Weakness or Insect Swarm(-2% hit chance)

What about Shadow Weaving? (SP) - 15% more shadow damage.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cornholi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:46 am

Why change the debuff limit, isn't it very limiting for some classes already?
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DrkAeris » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:40 am

Oh man, I've been really looking forward to this point, getting more information before the launch next week.

I have to say that I'm absolutely giddy (gigity gigity!) over here about this! The harder it is, the better. The older gear, the reduction in debuff slots on targets, and so much more. It is all nostalgia 101, and I am exceedingly excited about it!!!!!

Thank you, NB, SO SO SO much for doing such an AMAZING JOB on bringing back a true as can be vanilla server experience!!! <3
Flurence - Level 60 Raiding Resto Druid
Monochrome - Level 60 Shadow Priest
Bhailey - Level XX Marks/Survival Hunter - I love that kitin'!
DrkAeris
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:41 am

Netherfrost wrote:It does, and youre forgetting about CoR, it'll outperform the other curses on most encounters.

Yep, and Faerie Fire !
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by DrkAeris » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:41 am

Hatson wrote:

Sunder Armor
Demoralizing Shout
Curse of Elements
Winter's Chill

What about Shadow Weaving? (SP) - 15% more shadow damage.

I do know that in the case of Blacklisted, the shadow priest (namely myself) will be bringing Shadow weavings debuff to the bosses 8 slots available. That's already been discussed as that extra shadow damage for warlocks (and myself) will be crucial. It is definitely a necessary slot.
Last edited by DrkAeris on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flurence - Level 60 Raiding Resto Druid
Monochrome - Level 60 Shadow Priest
Bhailey - Level XX Marks/Survival Hunter - I love that kitin'!
DrkAeris
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements