Some statistics & news

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Some statistics & news

by Mryul » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am

Kha wrote:
macgarthur wrote:Alliance leveling is essentially locked at 50.

Bullshit.
I was farmed like there's no tommorow from lvl 20 to 60 by alliance in every single damn zone I was in, basically made like 200 hks and rank 3 only by responding to the attacks initiated by alliance. And nothing stopped me to actually ding 60, the "omg, horde is ganking us" syntagm is a pretty shitty excuse. Yes you may be killed, camped, whatever. I was too, everyone is. But if this keeps somebody to actually level, then its an issue of l2p.

lol you're horde, there are four times as many horde at that level. ignorance is bliss
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ceen2 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:19 am

Kha wrote:
macgarthur wrote:Alliance leveling is essentially locked at 50.

Bullshit.
I was farmed like there's no tommorow from lvl 20 to 60 by alliance in every single damn zone I was in, basically made like 200 hks and rank 3 only by responding to the attacks initiated by alliance. And nothing stopped me to actually ding 60, the "omg, horde is ganking us" syntagm is a pretty shitty excuse. Yes you may be killed, camped, whatever. I was too, everyone is. But if this keeps somebody to actually level, then its an issue of l2p.

It's not about l2p on this server it's about how to get five extra hours off for corpse running :lol:
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zyfire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:48 pm

There's just so much bullshit, I'm alliance and even though I was ganked for several hours on end in Blasted Lands, WPL and EPL it only took me 3-4 hrs/level. People need to learn how to avoid getting corpse ganked and not suck so much...

Knight Zyfire - Lvl 60 Mage <Flashback>
Zyfire
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceen2 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 pm

My Census tells me it's 1889 alliance players atm kinda prime time (131 lvl 60)
Not sure if the tool is broken.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mchayes » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:12 am

It's rather funny to see every hub(50+) being camped by a group of 5~ hordes, day in day out. These statistics are excellent.

Sooner or later people reroll horde, because why continue playing on Nostalrius as a ghost, and then your queues will be even worse :lol:

Maybe give Elwynn Forest boars 1 xp, regardless of what lvl you are! ^))

-- On a more serious note --

When you get out of the hub, questing is quite alright. +1 Zyfire
Mchayes
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kha » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 am

Zyfire wrote:There's just so much bullshit, I'm alliance and even though I was ganked for several hours on end in Blasted Lands, WPL and EPL it only took me 3-4 hrs/level. People need to learn how to avoid getting corpse ganked and not suck so much...

like he said :)
Kha
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Purplenurp » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:48 am

World PvP has always been a vicious circle. When you're leveling there is always those 60s that find joy of 1 shotting players 20 levels below them. Then in retaliation those players who were ganked repeatedly have this mentality of "well I was ganked constantly so im gonna gank low levels too!"

Complaining about this on a pvp server has never made sense to me. I just got into ashenvale and within 30 minutes a level 60 destroys my face. It's a crappy walk but that's what a pvp server is. People will be jerks but complaining about it will get you no where since this is a blizzlike server. The faction doesn't matter either. Gankers gonna gank.
Purplenurp
Tester

by macu67 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 pm

For those who want to reroll horde to avoid ganking:
I'm the horde player and during this week I was intensively ganked by alliance on multiple occasions. Thorium point or Marshall's refugee are constant ganking spots for alliance. The same thing with Blackrock mountain or any other 50-60 zone. My friends in the guild are ganked on and on in stonetalon/ashenvale. No need to mention STV being horrible for both sides.
Is it hard to quest in such conditions? Yes. Is it impossible? NO. There is nowhere written that you have to hit 60 in 7 days or so. Being ganked? Go to Dungeon or bg, train your profession.
@Mryul
You're spamming every topic about "poor alliance being ganked" and the only thing you'll achieve is to discourage future alliance players even more. I wonder what's your purpose in all this whining....
macu67
Sergeant
Sergeant

by SonOfDad » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 pm

macu67 wrote:For those who want to reroll horde to avoid ganking:
I'm the horde player and during this week I was intensively ganked by alliance on multiple occasions. Thorium point or Marshall's refugee are constant ganking spots for alliance. The same thing with Blackrock mountain or any other 50-60 zone. My friends in the guild are ganked on and on in stonetalon/ashenvale. No need to mention STV being horrible for both sides.
Is it hard to quest in such conditions? Yes. Is it impossible? NO. There is nowhere written that you have to hit 60 in 7 days or so. Being ganked? Go to Dungeon or bg, train your profession.
@Mryul
You're spamming every topic about "poor alliance being ganked" and the only thing you'll achieve is to discourage future alliance players even more. I wonder what's your purpose in all this whining....

As a horde player, I can confirm that it is pretty much impossible to get any quests done in Stranglethorn Vale.
SonOfDad
Private
Private

by Hydra9268 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:19 pm

SonOfDad wrote:As a horde player, I can confirm that it is pretty much impossible to get any quests done in Stranglethorn Vale.

That's some Grade A Hyperbole.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements