Re: Patchnote - 02/05/2015

by Niasar » Sun May 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Fantastic work - standing applause!
Niasar
Private
Private

by Youfie » Sun May 03, 2015 5:41 pm

mynamewastaken wrote:WTF who reporte frostaber provisions to 30% droprate . Can someone give me a link please

https://mmorpgforum.com/showthread.php?t=102

(it should be 15-20%, but apparently the staff found some sources saying it was higher)

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=335
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Youfie » Sun May 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Skuggor wrote:
But the thing i don't understand too is that these NPCs have been "Added in patch 1.11.1", so....
have they wanted ahead of the times?

Every database has "added in 1.11.1". For almost everything ^^

Wowhead was created during 1.11. That's why.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by FearoShima » Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm

HONOR SYSTEM
The honor system has been reworked to match the PvP honor system on vanilla retail. None of the following changes are custom, they are all Blizzlike. We tested these changes under a lot of situation, but bugs still may occur. In that case, please report it on the bugtracker.
We hope that these changes will reduce the number of level 60 gankers in 48-59 pexing areas, and encourage a more fairplay environment.

Honorable Kill: killing a player character within your XP range, i.e. a character whose name is colored (green to red), not grey. There are several factors influencing the Honor value of such a kill:

Your victim's level: killing a level 60 character gives more Honor than killing a level 50 character. Killing a "grey" player gives no Honor.
Note: We applied pre-1.8 honor rewards at kill (honor per kill reduced by about 20%).

I don't know its Blizzlike or not , but it won't change anything.
Still better getting less Honor by killing low level players , than "getting" absolutely 0 Honor against NOpe primade(s) and losing every BG ( 3 - 0 Wsg or 2000-0 Ab both for 0 honor ) .
FearoShima
Tester

by nervous » Sun May 03, 2015 9:56 pm

yes but what about dire maul and blackdong lair
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Skogskvinnan » Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 pm

nervous wrote:yes but what about dire maul and blackdong lair

They said that they would start testing Dire Maul wednesday this week, but rumors are that they haven´t even started yet? If they start testing DM next week, how long is it gonna take??!? And BWL?! Man, Somewhere in the distant future maybe, but not this day.
Skogskvinnan
Private
Private

by Gazpy » Mon May 04, 2015 11:20 am

FearoShima wrote:
Mumbojumbo

I don't know its Blizzlike or not , but it won't change anything.
Still better getting less Honor by killing low level players , than "getting" absolutely 0 Honor against NOpe primade(s) and losing every BG ( 3 - 0 Wsg or 2000-0 Ab both for 0 honor ) .

Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mdmadam » Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Portals of the Legion still broken
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zombiedragon » Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm

There seems to be a bug with the Health Funnel spell from the Warlock.

The tooltip says that the cost in life of the spell are a certain amount and then a bit less every seconds while healing your pet quite a bigger amount then it costs you in life.
However, the amount of life it costs is equal to the amount of life given to your warlock Pet instead of what the tooltip says.

Cheers and keep up the good work.
Zombiedragon
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements