Dire Maul release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul release

by gamlejado » Sun May 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Why is the hide of the wild pattern not in game yet?
gamlejado
Tester

by Manaci » Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

gamlejado wrote:Why is the hide of the wild pattern not in game yet?

Would like to know why this is a thing. It's the only recipe item that doesn't drop yet and you can even ping the item itself.
Manaci
Grunt
Grunt

by weeezing » Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 pm

snawfu wrote:
weeezing wrote:
kuskmen wrote:So you all needed it despite there was a tank that ACTUALLY needed it not for money but for himself. Good job.

If you looked a bit further than the loot tab you'd see we are all in the same guild except the rogue, who needed for himself so we all needed to counter his need. Luckily he didn't win.

Ask kuittirulla, he is on the quest.

I'm sure you guys might have a gap in your memory from such an adrenaline-filled and exciting moment but it was your hunter, Tuskantuoja, that ragerolled need on it the second it dropped so I assumed those were the loot rules.
Congrats on the Foror :)

-Aforementioned Rogue.

Thanks, and I'm sorry then. Had you won it then it had been yours fair and square (I know, easy to say now, but I do mean it, you did good on that run, best rogue PutinKingdom).
Djseppelx - Magus Fantasticus

I had to change my last sig because I was burnt too badly.

All I would ever want and need is a hug
weeezing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks, and I'm sorry then. Had you won it then it had been yours fair and square (I know, easy to say now, but I do mean it, you did good on that run, best rogue PutinKingdom).

Ha yeah its no problem, if I somehow outrolled all of you guys I wouldn't have sold the book anyway. Our tanks in my guild are still missing them. :>
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Announcements