Patchnote 2015/06/01

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Patchnote 2015/06/01

by Imbaslap » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:20 am

Blaze wrote:Half of these patch notes are so clearly full of shit. Multiple 32-35 man ab's the last 2 days, multiple roll backs including lost quests, items, exp, and honor; delay on spells being fixed - that's a riot, and lastly Dire Maul is just a spectacle of failed scripting.

If it isn't the broken reflection talent that the dire maul patch caused, or the terrible LoS issues all through out that zone, then it's the fact that you can enslave demon or mind control reavers and solo or duo farm the entire dungeon.

Do the people testing even try? I find it hard to believe that 300 people spent a few weeks clearing DM and never once tried to MC mobs. The reavers have no CD or GCD on their abilities, and neither do tons of other mobs (battle mages strat live) on this server.

5 years 16 developers tho

should apply for developer position.
you sound like a worthy candidate. 8-)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Blaze » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Tried that already Imbaslap. They are too quick to revert your fixes because guilds like NOPE cry Rag should be tauntable.

Between the head developers reverting contributors fixes and the fact that at least originally the devs only communicate(d) through PM's I'll go ahead and avoid wasting more free time than I do playing here.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nervous » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Blaze wrote:Tried that already Imbaslap. They are too quick to revert your fixes because guilds like NOPE cry Rag should be tauntable.

Between the head developers reverting contributors fixes and the fact that at least originally the devs only communicate(d) through PM's I'll go ahead and avoid wasting more free time than I do playing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM

That's true though?
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SnowFlakes » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 am

Now if only they would fix partial resistance.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blaze » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br1hXGXJ7Tg

Here you go Nervous. Sure you can dispute the upload date, but that's clearly an original if not the claimed original kill.

8 debuff limit, consumables seem to be not stacking properly, the players are pure dogshit, and Ragnaros is not taunted once.

I don't get why you think he should be tauntable. He has a knockback and punts tanks, the whole concept of the encounter is another tank running in to take agro after the punt and your melee waiting accordingly, it was always that way.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blaze » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:36 am

To follow up Nervous, at the end near the almost wipe, tank dies, more melee die until 2nd tank gets agro (not taunting), 2nd tank dies, melee get smashed. Taunt shield wall rotation didn't exist, maybe he became tauntable later on but clearly he wasnt for this one.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nain » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:46 am

† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gazpy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 am

RiP testing DM then the East wing is devoid of herbs in the 'Garden' area, then the tree boss I don't even know what to say, and the hunter boss with bear? Quality testers! of highest quality!
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wagnard » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

Gazpy wrote:RiP testing DM then the East wing is devoid of herbs in the 'Garden' area, then the tree boss I don't even know what to say, and the hunter boss with bear? Quality testers! of highest quality!

It was all reported, and ignored.
censored for quoting rap lyrics
Wagnard
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:20 am

Gazpy wrote:RiP testing DM then the East wing is devoid of herbs in the 'Garden' area, then the tree boss I don't even know what to say, and the hunter boss with bear? Quality testers! of highest quality!

You seem to be confusing the testers role with the developers role.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements