Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

Nostalrius official announcements

Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

by Viper » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Being the most populated Vanilla private server worldwide (close to reaching 10.000 players online) means that we strive to provide the best content for our community. In order to achieve this, a new server dedicated to test the upcoming content, without impacting the public server performance, was created some weeks ago.

New available testing content will be Alterac Valley (pre-nerf), Saturday 6 June, 8 PM !

Reviews needed:
* Spells,
* Exploits,
* Behaviours,
* Quests,
* Events,
* Mechanics,
* Events,
* Creature position,
* Texts (if any).

A lot of players from both Alliance and Horde sides will be needed for testing the next upcoming content, so seven guilds were chosen to access the PTR. This PTR server is available for the players who were in the following guilds when it was released :

GRIZZLY,
Ridin Dirty,
Blacklisted,
Exiled,
NOPE,
Dreamstate,
Phoenix.

The players database on the PTR will be updated from official server.

We expect to receive from each guild reviews as comprehensive as possible.
If something isn't right official links need to be provided as proof (mandatory).

If reports aren't complete, such as lack of content or haven't been submitted at all, corresponding guild(s) will be removed from the list and a new one will be accepted. Feedback about Alterac Valley needs to be sent back to Viper in PM, so we can process all the information for a second and final check as soon as possible.

Feel free to share your experience with everyone using streaming technology! Don't be afraid to make it public ;)
Please warn us when your test will be done so we can record it for future videos/medias.

Our Twitter will be used to give some update status so feel free to follow us. And don't forget to watch the available media already provided by our server:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8zUGl ... W7nHkbrEp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnlZIW ... 8&index=12

We would like to remind the players that the timeline initially proposed wasn't a fixed one, it is adaptable according to current metrics (player's activities, number of active level 60 characters, A/H ratio, etc.).

For the next testing content in some weeks (depending on the quality of feedback received), be prepared for patch 1.6 including:
* Blackwing Lair,
* New weapons for R14 PVP rank,
* Bindings of the Windseeker available in Molten Core.

A new announcement will be created for this test.

Best regards and good luck,
Nostalrius.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

by nervous » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Please implement consumable vendors on PTR

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12882
Last edited by nervous on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Coding3347 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

<3 you Viper, have my babies pls
Coding3347
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mobi » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Will BGs be set to debug mode i.e. set to pop on 0v1? Might be somewhat tricky to organize otherwise.

Looking forward to checking it out.
Mobi
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Why were these pve guilds chosen?!

Allow my guild to enter too. My guild is dedicated to altered valley, my entire guild is waiting for the release.

Besides I have good knowledge of how AV works! Allow <Frostwolf Clan> to have access to the PTR!

Even the name says it all (if you know a bit lore or actually see the tag of every horde NPC in AV)

My apologies for my possible misbehavior.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Filitz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Viper wrote:For the next testing content in some weeks (depending on the quality of feedback received), be prepared for patch 1.6 including:

Any clarification on this? The heal mace for example should be released at patch 1.11.0 which is the biggest reason i didn't go all the way to rank 14 on this server.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Grand_Marshal%27s_Warhammer
Filitz
Grunt
Grunt

by Armilus » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Simonich wrote:Why were these pve guilds chosen?!

Allow my guild to enter too. My guild is dedicated to altered valley, my entire guild is waiting for the release.

Besides I have good knowledge of how AV works! Allow <Frostwolf Clan> to have access to the PTR!

Even the name says it all (if you know a bit lore or actually see the tag of every horde NPC in AV)

My apologies for my possible misbehavior.

Most of your guild isn't high enough level to enter AV. On the alliance side, 13 of the top 15 ranked pvp players are in the listed guilds.

http://realmplayers.com/PVPList.aspx?se ... &realm=NRB
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Filitz wrote:
Viper wrote:For the next testing content in some weeks (depending on the quality of feedback received), be prepared for patch 1.6 including:

Any clarification on this? The heal mace for example should be released at patch 1.11.0 which is the biggest reason i didn't go all the way to rank 14 on this server.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Grand_Marshal%27s_Warhammer

true : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.11.0

"New rank 14 weapons have been added! In order to give casters the same diversity of selection that melee currently enjoy we have added new caster items that are available to be purchased by Grand Marshals and High Warlords."
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by skyracer500 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:41 pm

It's available to guilds and only guilds? In particular, guilds that grief, are absolute cunts and guilds that have exploited more than once, and also guilds that just make everyone's life miserable? No, that's ok. I'm sure grizzly and ridin dirty will do an excellent job at testing :)
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Announcements