Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

by trulygenericname » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 am

"Hey guys we are the best guilds and therefore we should be the ones to test your content and no one else should; oh wait nvm jk we are too lazy to test content get rekt noobs who want to do anything other than farm MC with shit loot"

-Every member from those guilds
trulygenericname
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trum » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 pm

More QQ plz
<Phoenix>
Trum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sulg » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm

lupeh wrote:Why don't the guild leaders/officers talk with eachother to make a date and time with eachother so they can test? Cant be ghat hard

Different raiding days, different time zones. We tried already, but were then told PTR would be down during those hours. :)
Sulg
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 am

Viper wrote:1.500 players from the 8 following guilds got their access granted to PTR based on an snapshot from live server done June 4th 2015:

GRIZZLY,
Ridin Dirty,
Blacklisted,
Exiled,
NOPE,
Dreamstate,
Phoenix,
Massivus Backhandeth.

PTR update is done and server is good to go.

PTR will be available this sunday (in few hours): 7PM server time.

so 5 ally guilds and 3 horde guilds now. I don't see how this helps in the AV testing -.-"
wtb more horde guild testers.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Apinanraivo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am

Theres plans to test AV by several guilds this Sunday, June 14th 20.00 server time, not sure if everyone knew.
Apinanraivo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ellarria » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:52 am

Plenty of alliance will be there! We need the horde to show up.
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by buczech » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 am

Would be nice if all active 60s were allowed to test AV, now this will be taking forever due to lack of people :(
buczech
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxm » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Lack of people ?
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by buczech » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Wahts wrong with lack of people? form what i've read i figured out that there are not enough people, who bother testing av, to make an av game running.

If it's not about lack of people then it's just lack of your initiation to test it out. It's understandable since guilds that were chosen to test it consist mostly of pve oriented guys who don't give a shit about an battleground release and also these who are actievly pvping are usualy part of an premade and an AV release might cause them troubles with ranking, from what i've seen so far people do not like competition, releasing av would probably reduce amount of people queing ab/wsg and let some outsiders farm decent amount of honor as well=competition.

Anyway letting more people test it would definetly slove that issue though they would not report bugs, they will allow these few who would like to do so get in an AV battle. Ofcourse if there's an issue, the guys posting here may not be competent or i could misunderstood them since my english speech level is on quite low level.
buczech
Grunt
Grunt

by Holmes » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:54 am

when there are not enough ppl, you should possibly simply open it for all 60s or atleast more 60s
Holmes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements