Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

by traitrus » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:33 pm

so any news from AV testers ?

cant wait anymore for epic 72 hours BG !
Traitrus <Les Tontons Flingueurs> Alliance Hunter 60
Baloche <Les Tontons Flingueurs> Alliance Warrior 60
traitrus
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kapwe » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:46 pm

The test we did yesterday was a little bit messed up due to multiple crashes and ptr server going down prematurely (basically giving us 2 hours of testing with 6-7 server crash).

We couldn't finish any game, it was maximum 20vs20 I think.

Still a lot of bug (world bosses not behaving properly, all archers are constantly evading so no way to kill them, you can mind control commanders and stuck them in the air when throwing them from the top of a tower etc.)

So at the moment AV is not really ready to be released but hopefully the dev will be able to fix the multiple bugs every testers reported to begin with.
Kapwe
Grunt
Grunt

by Kovie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Well, aside from Maitoz and a few other Nope players being autists, there is a lot of work to be done on AV at the moment.

Most important thing is Marshals are not immune to fear, snare, mind control and are kitable outside of the room without resetting. Their cleave also does less damage than mine and I also believe they don't despawn when a bunker goes down. Lots of other small things that we didn't get much chances to test because of said autists ^^
Kovie
Private
Private

by Shiggs13 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Kovie wrote:Well, aside from Maitoz and a few other Nope players being autists, there is a lot of work to be done on AV at the moment.

Most important thing is Marshals are not immune to fear, snare, mind control and are kitable outside of the room without resetting. Their cleave also does less damage than mine and I also believe they don't despawn when a bunker goes down. Lots of other small things that we didn't get much chances to test because of said autists ^^

Keep us updated! I'm excited for AV to finally hit the live server :)
Shiggs13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ellarria » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Kovie wrote:Well, aside from Maitoz and a few other Nope players being autists, there is a lot of work to be done on AV at the moment.

I don't know about the marshalls, but when I was in my own 1v0 game a week ago I captured all the horde towers and the warmasters did despawn when they burned.

As for getting them out of bunkers, that should be possible, though they should be immune CC, yes.
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by traitrus » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 am

thx for feedbacks

from what i read, AV will not be released until a few weeks so :(
Traitrus <Les Tontons Flingueurs> Alliance Hunter 60
Baloche <Les Tontons Flingueurs> Alliance Warrior 60
traitrus
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thefilth » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Draug wrote:
Farty McGee wrote:
Farty McGee wrote:Does this patch include the vendor items for WSG and AB as well? The Defiler's boots/belt for example.

Anyone know?

Yep, it does.

Do you know because you've gone and checked, or do you just think it does?

Can anybody confirm, for real, that the Arathi Basin (which is supposed to be introduced in 1.7) Quartermaster sells reputation rewards on PTR?
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kapwe » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 pm

It doesn't at the moment, but Viper told me in game that they will do it once AV feedback is complete.
Kapwe
Grunt
Grunt

by Misa » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Thefilth wrote:Can anybody confirm, for real, that the Arathi Basin (which is supposed to be introduced in 1.7) Quartermaster sells reputation rewards on PTR?

http://puu.sh/iqZ93/a853cc1cf5.jpg

It's not there. But it might just not be updated on PTR yet.
Misa
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Glas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Why not say that without AV there is no BWL and just make people go to AV test stuff and if AV is not fixed BWL wont come out?
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements