Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

by Stalk » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 am

This communique is great and I am now excited to enter Alterac Valley. However, with this update, are the scripting bugs to the Dire Maul instances going to be fixed?
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zelious » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:37 am

Cousy wrote:
Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future. I sincerely hope you update us on the status of BWL in the next post as well as that is far more important overall to the server then AV. Six weeks to test a battleground makes me a bit apprehensive but i'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just please try to maintain communication better. Hell just get someone from the community to do it for you, i'm sure there are hundreds of people that would do it for free.

Are you strapped to some kind of death machine that if you don't complain about something once a day you die?

Lmfao

Dude just won the internet
Zelious
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ziley » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 am

Nice !
Ziley
Private
Private

by Ixl » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 am

kenic wrote:
Ixl wrote:Though upgrades are coming with BWL, and 1.5 is only T1/T2.

Anyway, fucking good job for AV, i'm sure it will be amazing !

Thanks from all PM guildies

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.4.0

Scholomance Itemization

20 new Rare items have been added to Scholomance.
Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
Rattlegore, Jandice Barov, and Lord Alexei Barov will now always drop at least one Rare item.
Ras Frostwhisper will always drop at least two Rare items.

Stratholme Itemization

26 new Rare items have been added to Stratholme.
Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
Archivist Galford, Baroness Anastasi, Nerub'enkan, and Maleki the Pallid will now always drop at least one Rare item.

Raid Itemization

Onyxia, Azuregos, Lord Kazzak, and all Molten Core boss creatures have all received some new items on their loot tables.
Onyxia will once again drop two upper tier class set helms.
Most of the non-class set items that dropped from Molten Core and Onyxia have had their effective levels increased, resulting in higher DPS weapons, and/or better stats and effects.
Players who defeat the Majordomo Executus encounter will now be rewarded with new epic items. This reward will only be granted the first time the encounter is defeated during the 6 day lifespan of a Molten Core instance.
The loot tables for some of the Molten Core bosses have been improved so they drop an additional epic item per kill.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.5.0

The following item sets have had their statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated:

Arcanist, Netherwind, Prophecy, Transcendence, Felheart, Nemesis, Cenarion, Stormrage Raiment, Nightslayer, Bloodfang, Giantstalker, Dragonstalker, Earthfury, Ten Storms, Might, Wrath, Lawbringer, and Judgement.

Supposed to get new 5 man items and updated stats. We'll see if that happens, lol.

Thanks for the info, i wasn"t totaly sure about it ! Nice from you to share that.

Does somebody knows if it's this patch where all def items will be nerfed, like for example Redoubt Cloak = 7 def / Stockade = 10 def & so on ?
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Luffaz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:43 am

Can't wait to get proper items and AV, finally!
Luffaz
Private
Private

by Arise » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:43 am

Will this also include the bg rep rewards?
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Xylon666Darkstar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 am

Still no mining/herb nodes in AV. Pre-nerf my ass. Devs fucking it up. :c
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by ajooba » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:18 am

Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but... you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future... you update us on the status of BWL in the next post as well as that is far more important overall to the server then AV... Six weeks to test a battleground makes me a bit apprehensive but i'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt... maintain communication better.

wtf you act like you are the boss of the nostalrius staff, get a grip on yourself, scumbag. who are you even.
ajooba
Grunt
Grunt

by DeeMarie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 pm

ajooba wrote:
Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but... you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future...maintain communication better.

wtf you act like you are the boss of the nostalrius staff, get a grip on yourself, scumbag. who are you even.

Asking for better communication = scumbag? Wow...

I'll echo the better communication. Two weeks without the silence, maybe a note passed to a mod, would have shut a lot of cryholes.

As soon as AV and items have been farmed, expect the 'so where's bwl' to start. Another long period of silence won't do the server any favours. Guilds, of whatever makeup, have always been the stabilising backbone of any server, live or private. They need to be able to plan. Most especially during the summer months. They can't do that when Nos leaves everyone hanging.

I'm glad AV is hitting, I hope the time spent on it by the devs and testers will be worthwhile. I also hope, with at least two guilds quitting during the lack of communication, that all the cry posts about said communication will be taken on board.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Neroist » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Arise wrote:Will this also include the bg rep rewards?

bump
Neroist
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements