Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

by Doofoos » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future.

+1
Hype boyz!
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Robotron » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Doofoos wrote:
Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future.

+1
Hype boyz!

I hate cows.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Armilus » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future. I sincerely hope you update us on the status of BWL in the next post as well as that is far more important overall to the server then AV. Six weeks to test a battleground makes me a bit apprehensive but i'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just please try to maintain communication better. Hell just get someone from the community to do it for you, i'm sure there are hundreds of people that would do it for free.

I don't know what the hell you are looking for here? You want them to just make a post that consists of "Still waiting for guilds to finish testing" every 20 minutes for 3 weeks?

They announced when it was available on the PTR, they made an announcement when testing was done and now they made an announcement when they were able to predict an accurate release date.

If you want updates more frequently, try re-reading the last update because nothing has changed in the mean time.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Badtank » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Armilus wrote:I don't know what the hell you are looking for here? You want them to just make a post that consists of "Still waiting for guilds to finish testing" every 20 minutes for 3 weeks?

They announced when it was available on the PTR, they made an announcement when testing was done and now they made an announcement when they were able to predict an accurate release date.

If you want updates more frequently, try re-reading the last update because nothing has changed in the mean time.

That's bull and you know it, it's not hard to make a weekly post with what you have done this week to make the community feel like they are being talked to. Silence for two weeks is not ok, and makes it feel like no progress is happening. Why are you people so rabid in your defense of this, this would be good for you as well.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by theKarn » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Badtank wrote:
Armilus wrote:I don't know what the hell you are looking for here? You want them to just make a post that consists of "Still waiting for guilds to finish testing" every 20 minutes for 3 weeks?

That's bull and you know it, it's not hard to make a weekly post with what you have done this week to make the community feel like they are being talked to. Silence for two weeks is not ok, and makes it feel like no progress is happening. Why are you people so rabid in your defense of this, this would be good for you as well.

Two weeks. /facepalm
HaHa, Blood elves. amirite?
theKarn
Private
Private

by Britnay » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Does patch 1.5 mean we get meeting stone queue's?
Britnay
Tester

by kenic » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:44 pm

So, patch 1.4 the new loot was added to dungeons, patch 1.5 was the item update. I have it on good authority that the item update won't be coming till after bwl. So are we getting the item update or not? I don't even know why I'm asking.
kenic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ixl » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:12 am

Though upgrades are coming with BWL, and 1.5 is only T1/T2.

Anyway, fucking good job for AV, i'm sure it will be amazing !

Thanks from all PM guildies
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by AverageJoe » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:44 am

Awesome news. Thanks for all your hard work and effort Viper, devs, and IsVV team.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by kenic » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 am

Ixl wrote:Though upgrades are coming with BWL, and 1.5 is only T1/T2.

Anyway, fucking good job for AV, i'm sure it will be amazing !

Thanks from all PM guildies

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.4.0

Scholomance Itemization

20 new Rare items have been added to Scholomance.
Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
Rattlegore, Jandice Barov, and Lord Alexei Barov will now always drop at least one Rare item.
Ras Frostwhisper will always drop at least two Rare items.

Stratholme Itemization

26 new Rare items have been added to Stratholme.
Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
Archivist Galford, Baroness Anastasi, Nerub'enkan, and Maleki the Pallid will now always drop at least one Rare item.

Raid Itemization

Onyxia, Azuregos, Lord Kazzak, and all Molten Core boss creatures have all received some new items on their loot tables.
Onyxia will once again drop two upper tier class set helms.
Most of the non-class set items that dropped from Molten Core and Onyxia have had their effective levels increased, resulting in higher DPS weapons, and/or better stats and effects.
Players who defeat the Majordomo Executus encounter will now be rewarded with new epic items. This reward will only be granted the first time the encounter is defeated during the 6 day lifespan of a Molten Core instance.
The loot tables for some of the Molten Core bosses have been improved so they drop an additional epic item per kill.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.5.0

The following item sets have had their statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated:

Arcanist, Netherwind, Prophecy, Transcendence, Felheart, Nemesis, Cenarion, Stormrage Raiment, Nightslayer, Bloodfang, Giantstalker, Dragonstalker, Earthfury, Ten Storms, Might, Wrath, Lawbringer, and Judgement.

Supposed to get new 5 man items and updated stats. We'll see if that happens, lol.
kenic
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements