Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

by Glas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Aunstic wrote:
Glas wrote:Hello.
When people find bugs after the release, will you fix them after they have been reported in the Bugtracker!?

Nah, that's totally not why they have a bugtracker at all and haven't been fixing items behind our backs for a week or 2.

Im asking this question because i heard that the DEV team just moves on to a different big content and doesnt fix the new upcoming bugs from other contents.
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Toxicshock » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Many thanks for the hard work and dedication you have for the fans of classic warcraft.
Toxicshock
Grunt
Grunt

by Aunstic » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Glas wrote:
Aunstic wrote:
Glas wrote:Hello.
When people find bugs after the release, will you fix them after they have been reported in the Bugtracker!?

Nah, that's totally not why they have a bugtracker at all and haven't been fixing items behind our backs for a week or 2.

Im asking this question because i heard that the DEV team just moves on to a different big content and doesnt fix the new upcoming bugs from other contents.

You should stop 'hearing' things from people that put their opinions into the mix because something they didn't like wasn't fixed. Check the bugtracker and you'll see a lot of the bugs are assigned to developers to fix them or close them because they aren't bugs at all.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Athene » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Nice :p
Last edited by Athene on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:59 pm

THE FROSTWOLVES STAND READY!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Badtank » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:06 pm

This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future. I sincerely hope you update us on the status of BWL in the next post as well as that is far more important overall to the server then AV. Six weeks to test a battleground makes me a bit apprehensive but i'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just please try to maintain communication better. Hell just get someone from the community to do it for you, i'm sure there are hundreds of people that would do it for free.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aeria » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Based SuplexGod getting the admins to do something.
Aeria
Private
Private

by Robotron » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Robotron
Champion
Champion

by ritjos71 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:21 pm

I'm pumped for the patch notes I hope that means BG rep vendors will be released as well =).
ritjos71
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cousy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Badtank wrote:This is nice and all but I hope you have take note and will maintain a better line of communication in the the future. I sincerely hope you update us on the status of BWL in the next post as well as that is far more important overall to the server then AV. Six weeks to test a battleground makes me a bit apprehensive but i'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just please try to maintain communication better. Hell just get someone from the community to do it for you, i'm sure there are hundreds of people that would do it for free.

Are you strapped to some kind of death machine that if you don't complain about something once a day you die?
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements