Dev Patchnote 2015/07/05

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dev Patchnote 2015/07/05

by DeeMarie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:38 pm

ritjos71 wrote:The patches aren't "all over the place" they are just fixing issues as they come to them. I don't know why they decided to release a combined patch notes once a month instead of as they go, it does lead to this kind of confusion.

I put this in the suggestions forum, this isn't so much Patch Notes as 'things we've done over the past month'. Some people said they'd rather the devs focused on fixing things rather than a running commentary, but most of the above notes I've already found out myself or from guildies or people raging on the forums. It's not very professional to do it like this, but Nos has communication issues from the start so I don't think it'll change.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ryykblade » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 am

thank you for your hard work devs
Ryykblade
Tester

by Devilhunter » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:31 am

Warlocks: Fixed exploit / workaround that allowed Demonic Sacrifice to be stacked with Master Demonologist

Hum ... i'm not concerned, but i think it was actually Blizzlike, and the reason why warlock was good in PvE for the first two raids tier.
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Proditor » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:39 am

You were able to summon inside instances if the target you are summonin is inside the instance aswell. I remember clearly when our healer died in brd and he had to ghost run back in 2006, when he entered the instance the lock just summoned our healer. This was around summer 2006 and it worked perfectly in retail.
Proditor
Tester

by stimz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:20 am

Devilhunter wrote:
Warlocks: Fixed exploit / workaround that allowed Demonic Sacrifice to be stacked with Master Demonologist

Hum ... i'm not concerned, but i think it was actually Blizzlike, and the reason why warlock was good in PvE for the first two raids tier.

Yea, I remember that being a thing too. I say this as someone who gives no shits about 60 content nor has a lock but am browsing announcements to find out about server status.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grim » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:29 am

Everyone should chill a bit. Do you think the people behind Nost don't exactly know what they are doing, after everything we've seen till now, aside from being #1 private server in the world? Please..

Instead of bashing, provide constructive suggestions if you can.
Sheeva -@- 11 years of facemelting and saving your buttcheeks, all at once!
--/\-- Dreamstate --/\--
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by trulygenericname » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Grim wrote:Do you think the people behind Nost don't exactly know what they are doing, after everything we've seen till now?

Yes.

Yes I do.
trulygenericname
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:29 pm

stimz wrote:
Devilhunter wrote:

Yea, I remember that being a thing too. I say this as someone who gives no shits about 60 content nor has a lock but am browsing announcements to find out about server status.

It was possible during Vanilla, but was fixed at some point (during Vanilla) by Blizzard. We're supposed to be 1.12 regarding game mechanics / talents etc., so it makes sense to fix it here.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Benix » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Well done Nostalrius team!

I appreciate all the work you are doing for this server. I'm new to it, created my warrior 3 days ago.
Accept criticism, but ignore haters/trollers.

The lag can get really bad at certain times, but usually i manage to level up just fine :)

I have a quick question in my mind... Would you get on a Blizzard "black list" if you managed to buy a new server machine through Crowdfounding?
I do think the server will need to be upgraded, but it's not up to the team only to pay the bills for it.
Most people playing here, just like me, really enjoy the experience you people made possible for us.

So, could a crowdfounding campaing work out for getting a new server machine up and running?

Anyways, keep up your good work, take your time, and try to communicate with the community on a regular basis.

Thank you Nostalrius Begins Team! :D
Svemir
Fury Warrior
Level 43
Miner and Blacksmither
Benix
Private
Private

by notgunnahappen » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Benix wrote:Well done Nostalrius team!

I appreciate all the work you are doing for this server. I'm new to it, created my warrior 3 days ago.
Accept criticism, but ignore haters/trollers.

The lag can get really bad at certain times, but usually i manage to level up just fine :)

I have a quick question in my mind... Would you get on a Blizzard "black list" if you managed to buy a new server machine through Crowdfounding?
I do think the server will need to be upgraded, but it's not up to the team only to pay the bills for it.
Most people playing here, just like me, really enjoy the experience you people made possible for us.

So, could a crowdfounding campaing work out for getting a new server machine up and running?

Anyways, keep up your good work, take your time, and try to communicate with the community on a regular basis.

Thank you Nostalrius Begins Team! :D

This server is great for ultra casuals and new players, but for day 1 vets who helped make this server what it is today, have every right to be frustrated. We were told lies to get the private server core playerbase to chose this server over another one.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements