Upcoming patch and last downtimes

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Upcoming patch and last downtimes

by ArchangelX » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Fantastic work...it was immediately noticeable for both my son and I! Your hard work is appreciated! Donations?
ArchangelX
Tester

by Thefilth » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:10 pm

dmsephiroth wrote:Yup@Plask

putting dungeon drops at 1.12 is the best solution. Then people has something to do besides raiding..and they can work at bwl/zg/aq e.g.

Why would anybody raid?

The items that drop in raids are far worse than the dungeon drops.

The reasoning behind the raid item statupgrades that Blizzard repeatedly did are very clear. Raid items sucked and they weren't supposed to, hence them being buffed with every major patch.
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by dmsephiroth » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Thefilth wrote:
dmsephiroth wrote:Yup@Plask

putting dungeon drops at 1.12 is the best solution. Then people has something to do besides raiding..and they can work at bwl/zg/aq e.g.

Why would anybody raid?

The items that drop in raids are far worse than the dungeon drops.

The reasoning behind the raid item statupgrades that Blizzard repeatedly did are very clear. Raid items sucked and they weren't supposed to, hence them being buffed with every major patch.

Dunno what class you play...but for mages: T2, MC Belt, MC Weapon, Mc Neck, MC Rings...e.g. are all BIS...also some T1 Pieces..if upgradet fine....dunno what youre talking bout crap raid items ^^
dmsephiroth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lualyrr » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Has anyone actually seen the AV rep rewards ingame? Coz frostwolf quartermasters only offer flash powder&co on my screen ><
Lualyrr
Grunt
Grunt

by ritjos71 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Not that it matters really but before the restart the WSG vendor had all gear but the lvl 60 stuff. Now he's got the same stuff he had before patch. Not sure what it all means.
ritjos71
Sergeant
Sergeant

by St0rfan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Was some items not suppose to change? Draconian Deflector still provide 15def and Shoulder from the unforgiven still doesnt provide 3def. Will this be done in a later patch?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kyper » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:14 am

If patch 1.5.0 has been applied, then the cloth quatermaster should be in game

However i dont see him in the major cities
kyper
Tester

by Chevejo » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 am

Lualyrr wrote:Has anyone actually seen the AV rep rewards ingame? Coz frostwolf quartermasters only offer flash powder&co on my screen ><

For me also the same. The Warsong Supplies Office don´t offers anything than food.

This report got closed with the information it ll be implemented with the patch on 18th
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1549
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by philip0544 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:26 am

You know, i really don't understand why some people want to ddos this server so badly. we're small time, in the grand scheme of things. Do people just hate other people having fun that badly?
philip0544
Tester

by ognennyy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:33 am

To all of you faggots whining about item stats: shut the FUCK up. You people make me sick. You don't pay a dime to play here, they don't ask you for anything. They just provide a free service. The devs and admins are not your mother, so shut your God damn mouths and say thank you. /spit
ognennyy
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements